This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how will atlantis get a ZPM?

how will the atlantis team get a ZPM - we know they get one early on in S2, but how?

this is my idea pretty crappy!)
    the brotherhood hear about the events of siege 1+2, and they feel the team are truely the decendant of the ancestors and give it back, on one condition, they can live on atlantis. Its agreed they can stay in one of the new wings and everyone lives until the next time SGA team has to save the city.

well just a thought!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Originally posted by immhotep
    how will the atlantis team get a ZPM - we know they get one early on in S2, but how?

this is my idea pretty crappy!)
    the brotherhood hear about the events of siege 1+2, and they feel the team are truely the decendant of the ancestors and give it back, on one condition, they can live on atlantis. Its agreed they can stay in one of the new wings and everyone lives until the next time SGA team has to save the city.

well just a thought!
    no that wrong sorry [/spoiler] they get one when earths new battle ship cames in 4 days as it got a zpm

Comment

yeah i know but this could be another one, maybe the egypt one dies off.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

The first ZPM is most deffinately the one that comes along with the Daedlus, if they do get more i suspect it would be from those 5 gate addresses old Weir gave the team.

Comment

i cant wait for mckay to use the zpm imagine having a massive ceremony and stuff, then a zoom out with the whole sity lighting up and the whole place abuss with scientist, cant wait til nxt season
          sigpic
          11000! green me

Comment

After all the Egypt ZPM has gone through (dialing Pegasus, taking the Daedalus to PEgasus, probly charging the sheilds and destroying the remaining hive ships) I think it will have very little power left and will be kept for emergency.

Once they find one or all of the ZPM's from Old Weir list it will pretty cool to see a sequence of images of the city lighting up, all of the corridors, labs, living quarters, sheilds, weapons all coming on line. Will look even better if the scene was at night and Atlantis lights up on the ocean.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Its a full zpm and doesnt take much power to dial atlantis so it would easily take the daedalus and dial atlantis there and not burn out
              Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
              McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

But after all it been through, how come the one in lost city burntout so easily then?

Comment

The three on Atlantis were powering the Atlantis sheild for over 10,000 years. That's a lot of juice to go through. Seeing as how the one from Egypt was not used, to what we know, I'm sure it has more than enough for the task at hand.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

I think that the bad peoole sorry I can't remember their name, they ar the ones who took over atlantis. They might try to steel the ZPm from the brotherhood and when Atlantis helps them out the brothhood will see that they are in fact good and will give them the ZPM or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
                      I think that the bad peoole sorry I can't remember their name, they ar the ones who took over atlantis. They might try to steel the ZPm from the brotherhood and when Atlantis helps them out the brothhood will see that they are in fact good and will give them the ZPM or something like that.
                      It is plausible. They might find out that the brotherhood still have the zpm. They could torture the brotherhood members to find out where it is hidden.
                      Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

Does no one else think its about time they found out how to make there own? Atlantis must have the knowlege in there somewhere. Did the Ancients have no filing system?

Comment

I would imagine that it takes more than a years to learn how to build technology that took millions of years to develop.

Comment

It took hundreds of years to learn how to make an A bomb but if u have instrustions you can learn in a matter of days.

Comment

Bombs aren't the same as ZPMs or any other type of high tech machine. To build a ZPM, they'd actually have to understand the physics behind it. Oh and the bomb was developed differently than the ZPM since human history is so full of strife, the work of one generation is often lost before passed on to the next. For example, we should have had calculus 1,800 years before Newton was even born but unfortunately Archimedes was killed and much of his research lost.
                              Last edited by Giantevilhead; 26 February 2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X