• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4 (308)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON THREE
    CRISIS ON EARTH-X,
    PART 4

EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    The Atom and the other Legends return just in time to come to the aid of Supergirl and the others who have been imprisoned by Earth-X Oliver and Overgirl -- who plan to use their Waverider to attack Central City. Meanwhile, one of the Legends lies near death in the aftermath of the fight to get home from Earth-X.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 November 2017, 06:13 PM.

Seems like a nice way to round out the crossover event. I wasn't suspecting the double wedding at the end, but hey...gotta go with your heart. Overall, it was a pretty good crossover.
    sigpic

Comment

I love crossover. It seems every year they do better and better. I can't imagine doing Martin's death scene any better
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Nooooooooo not Professor Stein . Martin .....

anyway overall I loved this crossover, but could have done without the double wedding. Both couples IMO do't have much chemistry, it feels flat, doesn't have that spark. It was so much better than last years crossover, but then that wouldn't have been too hard ;P
        sigpic

Comment

Ugh...They almost ruined the crossover with that double wedding. While I'm sure Stein would have appreciated finding love in tragedy, Felicity and Oliver stealing the wedding is such ****ty writing it is unbelievable. A new low for the franchise.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved the crossover as a whole. The banter between characters and seeing how characters bounce off of each other is great.

I do have to agree that these crossovers won't work when people are going to view them on DVDs. But when streaming, whatever service should have all four.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              I do have to agree that these crossovers won't work when people are going to view them on DVDs. But when streaming, whatever service should have all four.
              Why couldn't they do what they did when they made the Bionic Woman (70s series) DVDs? All of the crossover episodes that appeared on the Six Million Dollar Man were included on the Bionic Woman DVDs.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                I loved the crossover as a whole. The banter between characters and seeing how characters bounce off of each other is great.

I wish. In the UK Amazon Prime shows Arrow, but not any of the DC shows.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Urge why did they have to kill off the best character?

Comment

Because the actor wanted to leave
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      Urge why did they have to kill off the best character?
                      I agree...I wonder what the future holds for Jax
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Because the actor wanted to leave
                        Is that right? Shame, I wonder why, age perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                          Is that right? Shame, I wonder why, age perhaps?
                          He's headed back to Broadway early next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X