/
    /
    /
    /
    /
    /
    /
    /
    I think it's cool how the actress who plays Miranda is going to be in Season 8 of SG-1.

What exactly is this show about?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I love Miranda and I've seen the actress in some other things, but she appears to be awfully young to be playing the role she's gonna play on Stargate. Unless she's supposed to be some kind of Doogie Howserish childlike prodigy. Which is nice, I suppose, but while I'm all for the Best and the Brightest, the prodigy thing is getting a wee bit out of hand, IMO. Let's remember that REAL people work there, too.

Comment

Hey, I didn't think anyone was going to reply to this thread, considering it was posted a month ago. Mysterious Ways is sort of like The X-Files, but without the conspiracy. They investigate mysterious things. Declan, who is the main character try's to solve the mystery behind them. Peggy's a doctor who helps him and Miranda is a grad student who also helps him. It's a decent show. It was filmed in Vancouver, so there's a lot of SG-1 guest stars in the show, like Apophis.

Comment

Hehe, well i did It had no replies, and looked lonely Was this aired in the US? If it did, i might have been living Japan then..

Comment

I guess so, It's an American show I think. It went for two or three seasons. I don't think it was on the major networks though like NBC or Fox.

Comment

At tvtome.com, http://tvtome.com/MysteriousWays/, me found what it was about It was on horrible PAX network, well maybe not horrible, just a network with shows i don't like, haha...

Comment

i remember seeing commercials for it on pax, but i've never seen it. it looked interesting though, was it good?

Comment

It was OK. Nothing truly stellar, but good entertainment, fer sure. I think it may, in fact, have aired on CBS or somewhere briefly. Some sort of in-house promotional thing going on during the first summer or something.

I watched it because I LOVED Adrian Pasdar in Profit. I stuck around because the stories and characters were fun. Loved Declan and loved Miranda. Never really warmed to the doctor character, but I like Rae Dawn Chong.

Comment

Yeah, Miranda was my favourite character. I thought the show was pretty cool, but it didn't really have any story arcs. What we got was fine, but it was pretty much completely stand alone episodes with the exception of some character arcs. (Like Peggy's husband who was killed, and etc)

Comment

I remember this show.I thought it was first rate. The stories were so imaginative and sort of 'sappy' some of them. Not a bad thing, I can appreciate a sappy show or movie once in a while. I thought the doctor was a good counter for Declan, and Miranda was a trip. I can't understand why they canceled it. I saw it later on Pax or something, but I couldn't catch up with it. I saw it a couple times then it was gone again.

Comment

I think it got low ratings, but maybe the network just stopped liking the show, haha... I saw an episode, but thats about the time it got cancelled, so i was in great pain, thats why i didn't know what the show was about, because that one episode didn't really show me what the show was about, since yah... haha...

Comment

They were thinking of moving the show to Melbourne, Australia so it wouldn't be as expensive to make, but they just decided to cancel it instead.
                          Last edited by D.C.; 26 June 2004, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks D.C., from all the good things people have been saying, i had a big unlit lightbulb on top my head

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X