• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into the Forest I Go (109)

Visit the Episode GuideSTAR TREK: DISCOVERY - SEASON ONE
    INTO THE FOREST I GO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109
    The Discovery crew acts against orders to lay a trap for the Klingon sarcophagus ship in a desperate gambit to use the spore drive to overcome the enemy's cloaking technology. Lt. Tyler has a personal crisis when he comes face-to-face with his former captor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 November 2017, 11:32 AM.

Did Captain Lorka sabotage the jump to the star base, in order to keep Stamets to himself? Or was there something genuinely wrong with Stamets that caused the malfunction?

When they showed captain entering things on the navigation control, thats what popped into my mind, that he deliberately sabotaged the jump. Because he didn't want to give up his only advantage (Stamets said that it was going to be his last jump which Lorka probably was not happy to hear)

Comment

So Discovery has successfully answered a lot of questions about Starfleet Time Travel in the future. Think of it. Based on how Daniels described his Time Agency in ENT and how the starfleet Timeships are depicted in Voyager it would make perfect sense if they utilised Stamets' Mycellium network to monitor it. We have seen multiple ways of physically time travelling but using the Network makes perfect sense for what are described in the other series as "Temporal sensors" and how in ENT there seems to be a wave that extents outwards from a change to affect the timeline.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think the writers plagiarised the ending. the ending struck me as very similar to the TNG episode Parallels!
        "You don't know half of it".
        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
          I think the writers plagiarised the ending. the ending struck me as very similar to the TNG episode Parallels!
          I don't see the connection Atum. Elaborate?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X