• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Flash Reborn (401)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    THE FLASH REBORN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    As a powerful samurai threatens Central City Cisco recruits Caitlyn to try and get Barry out of the Speed Force. But the man who comes out is not the same as who Barry was when he went in.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2017, 10:01 PM.

Kind of interesting that the Samurai
    Spoiler:
    was a robot. So how was his swords powered? How did mr i am in a chair, get him there? And why did he need Barry to return?

Also, did anyone else find it messed up at how 'quickly/easily' it seemed barry came out of his "nutty prof" stage??

Comment

I think it was intentional for him to come out of it so. A mystery to what happened to Barry in the Speed Firce
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

No need for spoiler tags when discussing this episode in its own thread.

Considering that a lot of what Barry was saying were quotes from previous episodes (and likely a few things he'll say in context in the future), I'm pretty sure he was getting calibrated back to his current time. Though I'm guessing some aspects of what he was saying (and especially what he was writing) will be relevant for the rest of the season.

Comment

The thinker probably has a plan and needs Barry to complete it. The samurai said (when it was destroyed) welcome back flash.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X