• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout (601)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    FALLOUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    Months after the explosion on Lian Yu Oliver and the team continue to deal with the fallout of who lived and who died. Meanwhile Black Siren attacks the police station, and Oliver faces new challenges when he takes on the role of a father.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 October 2017, 09:13 PM.

Hm.. So no one died but Thea's in a coma.. Black syren is on a rampage, and just released the TRUTH on Oli being the arrow.. Wonder how THAT's gonna play out.
    And Diggle is having severe hand shake issues..

Comment

This would have been a pretty bad episode if it was actually the episode that killed off Thea, like they were teasing for most of it.

I'm just making a random guess, maybe Black Siren's mysterious benefactor is Felix Faust? She seemed to be magically resurrected and is allies with somebody else called Faust.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

So another resurrecting baddie. Guess he replaces the Lasurus pit.

Comment

So a whole Island pretty much blew up and the only casualty is an insignificant character? Okay then

Also what happened to Nysa, no one mentioned her. Or did they forget she was there?
          sigpic

Comment

Slade mentioned she was alive
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Okay I must have missed that. I got kinda bored with the ep and stopped really paying attention
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X