This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating Stargate (not a shipper thread)

Ok, if you could take anyone from SG1 (the show, not "the four") on a date (not nessecaraly a romantic date, hanging out and grabbing a beer would count), who would you take, where would you go, what would you talk about (and why) and what would happen? (Please remember you're taking out the character, not the actor/ess)

My Date
    Person: Daniel Jackson
    Place: Somewhere high up on some rocks, overlooking a beach and the sea
    Talking About: Archaeolegy, life on Abydos, studying the Unas, Sha'uri, "did you think 10 years ago you'd be where you are today" - why? I'm really interested in the archaeology/cultural side of Stargate and all it's worlds, languages, etc
    What Would Happen: We'd get talking, we'd get on really well and he'd convice O'Neill I was the missing "4th man"

The new doc from S 8.

She's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
      The new doc from S 8.

She's hot.
      So go into details! This isn't gonna be a "Who can we perv over" thread, I want it to turn into something... nice ^_^

Comment

Osiris for sure... she makes my Asgard blood boil!

Comment

For a romantic date? Gotta be Jonas. Being confined to base would make it difficult but not impossible. I'd arrange something with Luke so that Jonas and I could have a nice candle-light dinner right there in the cafeteria, followed by a movie in the rec room (with a chair propped against the door to stop intrusions) or possibly go outside on top of the Mountain (still technically base property) for some stargazing. We'd talk about everything (we both have diverse interests) and I'd do my part to help him culturalize a bit more to America/Earth.

For general hanging out? Well, Luke's definitely in the running. Might be interesting to follow him around for a day just to see what happened. See if I can learn some of his secrets, grab some of his special ingredients for myself (maybe for that special date with Jonas).

I also wouldn't mind hanging out with Lt. Simmons, Grogan, Elliot and a few others. They LOOK cute, but I don't know enough about them to know if they're truly date-able.

Comment

Ahh, that's more like it! I have... issues with Jonas...

Comment

Well, I don't know anything about the new doc except she's hot. I'm not a perv. I just think she'd be fun for an ugly guy like me to go on a date with that way I could at least say I went on a date with a pretty girl.

Comment

Gonna have to go with Jack on this one (who didn't see that one coming ) He definitely seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with/date.

not too sure about the details at the moment... a concert would be cool...

Comment

Hailey.

Wouldn't mind dating Elisabeth Rosen IRL either. lol
                  Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

General Hammond - I think he'd be fun to share a beer with...we could regale one another with stories about folks under our command.
                    Nmom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                      General Hammond - I think he'd be fun to share a beer with...we could regale one another with stories about folks under our command.
                      I'm sure you meant that to be a completely innocent statement, but I can't help thinking otherwise.

hehe

Comment

Person: Freya/Anise
                        Place: At the beach
                        Talking about: Wormhole Physics, Tok'ra History, Gou'ald Politics, anything that I know absolutely nothing about...I would just enjoy looking at her while she talks about anything (in a daring teal string bikini with the waves slowing rolling in the background......). Added bonus that the whole symbiote-thing would mate it seen like I was dating twins.
                        What Would Happen: Freya would find me more attractive than Jack (hey! this is my dream date) and we explore things that he thought were "wrong on so many levels."
                        Major Kawalsky
                        I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                        U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Daniel!!!
                          subject to talk about? we're not gonna be talking much...hehe...
                          oh, and chat about ancient cultures, humans and what it all means (in light of all the SGC has discovered
                          btw, where oh where did the MS/Daniel thunk thread go?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                            btw, where oh where did the MS/Daniel thunk thread go?
                            It's now under the Daniel Discussion.

BTW, I would pick Daniel as my date as well.
                            Where to go, Maybe the Britsh Museum (I hear they have a great Egyptian exhibit).. or else his lab.
                            What to talk about, anything he wanted. I would love to hear about his work. I'd love to just hear him talk. I'm facinated with Egypt, perhaps talk about that. (If I had given it some thought in college, I might have gone into Archeology)
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Cassandra (assuming shes 18 now), and Kynthia without a doubt
                              Jack O'Neill: How's a needle in my butt going to get water out of my ear?

Comment

Working...
                              X