Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancient mother ship i know what they LOOK LIKE !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient mother ship i know what they LOOK LIKE !!!

hi this is my frist post pleuse wirte your opins thank you

THIS IS WHAT I BELIVE :

The ship that Anubis built was based on Anceint tec right well its shape is a circaular with 6 arms coming out of it now atantis its base is a middle part with 6 arms coming out with building on top of it so with this info i belive that a Ancient mother ship will look like is

a circaular middle part with 6 arms coming out like ANUBIS'S SHIP

there are weakness's in this
    1) anubis's ship was plan and desgined befor atlantis
    2) they have not made a anient ship yet !

also i have nostised that the top part of the commad tower in atantis there are 2 on 3 of the arms so they should have pudded jumpers in them so there should be loads of jumers whats cool .

sorry for the spelling mistacks

Do you know or believe? which is it, it can't be both.

Comment

belive sorry i just wrote that to get peoples to notseis it

Comment

no it wasnt built on ancient tech, it was a goauld flagship that had been modified to allow anubis to use the power of the eyes as a weopen. also anubis's weopen was a star shape, not a six armed atlantis based anceint warship!
        well the large towers on each of the arms may have jumper bays but that for S2 to confirm.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          Do you know or believe? which is it, it can't be both.
          He (I'm guessing he...?) believes he knows, or he knows he believes

I don't think so really. Anubis probably made something like it. Used his knowledge and the specs to make something like it, but I don't think that they really look like that...

And I'm just wondering why this is in the Atlantis Season Two folder.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I would be cool to see a massive hanger full of puddke jumpers and a facalitiy at the end to make them

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

On the website it says PJ's are on of five ships found on Atlantis

Comment

u said that on another thread!
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                  u said that on another thread!

i kno i just thought id spread it about a bit.

Comment

hi, i think the atlantis city is the mother ship, but thay had to leave it behind due to the Wraith attack in orbit around the planet. well thats what i think. and cant wait till next season

Comment

Well as far as ancient ship designs go, the best thing we could do is look at the puddle jumper. The ships in the Stargate series follow a theme appropriate to the race that flies them. For example, the Goauld ships are all based around a pyramid of some form, or variants of it. The "triangle" configuration is present in all of their ship designs, even in the death glider, though less aparant. The asgard seem to be the same way, their ships all seem to incorporate the "hammer" motiffe into their shape.

Following this logic, i would imagine the ancient starships vaguely (and i do mean vaguely) resemble an oversized jumper. They would probably consist of a main hull, with engines and weapons in external nacelles. As for the details (as to whether their ships have graceful lines, or are "jagged" thats impossible to say. both styles are used by the ancients in the jumpers and on the city itself)

As for Anubis's ship... I think he based the hull on Goauld designs, and simply incorporated ancient technologies into that. The design philosiphy of his ship, which is the central "core" and radiating ship appendages we have seen in other goauld designs, those being the the normal battleships and the big command ship that Apophis had.
                      Last edited by Tain; 26 February 2005, 07:41 PM.

Comment

You know I'm sure I'd be very interested in what you had to say. If only I could understand it. Your spelling is illegible. I'm tempted to think english isn't your first language.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

by the look of the ancient city of atlantis, the puddle jumpers and even the gate system. i would conclude that the ancients warships would follow a geometric look...agreeing with TAIN.

what we could theorise...from facts, is the goauld stole ancient designs/technology to create there ships. the ancient ship could have been a colony ship that followed the geometric pattern. this ship/city gave rise to ra's pyramid shape. this colony ship could have been powered by the ZPM from egypt.

a large pyramid with extended points spearing away from lower points, in the middle of these spikes smaller spikes are found that could have been ejected into the orbit of the chosen planet to create a defence network. i will try to create a concept sketch if required to expess my idea further.

perhaps the basic shape of the o'neill was taken by the asgard from the ancient database because of the shapes properties???? just a thought maybe the ancient warship could share similarities with the asgard ship...curved primary hull with long boom section and hyperdrive wings....

your thoughts...

sigpic

Comment

i think his english is quite good. although u gaave me bad rep point for spelling so id imaginte that from you.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

I'm sorry I just find it hard to understand a post where every other word i have to stop and think: 'whats that word supposed to be?' It kinda ruins the flow if you know what I mean.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X