Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title of ANOTHER Season 2 episode... (possible spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title of ANOTHER Season 2 episode... (possible spoilers)

I can't believe no one's jumped on this one yet, but in the most recent Stargate Magazine issue, Brad Wright mentions that the episode "Human Error" was held back for season 2 since apparently the budget for it was high enough for the first season (and it's mentioned that MGM has increased the budget this time around). So, we finally know the answer to the question about what happened to "Human Error" (maybe).

-Bloodaxe

Originally posted by Erik Bloodaxe
    I can't believe no one's jumped on this one yet, but in the most recent Stargate Magazine issue, Brad Wright mentions that the episode "Human Error" was held back for season 2 since apparently the budget for it was high enough for the first season (and it's mentioned that MGM has increased the budget this time around). So, we finally know the answer to the question about what happened to "Human Error" (maybe).

-Bloodaxe

Ooh, that would be good.
    I was starting to wonder if 'Human error' was renamed into either 'The Gift' or 'Hotzone' or even 'Sanctuary' but nice to hear it wasn't and might be back.
    It'll be intriguing if it is. Thanks for mentioning this.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Ooh, that would be good.
      I was starting to wonder if 'Human error' was renamed into either 'The Gift' or 'Hotzone' or even 'Sanctuary' but nice to hear it wasn't and might be back.
      It'll be intriguing if it is. Thanks for mentioning this.

Now wondering if Human Error has anything to do with the not titles given out by Joe
      Spoiler:
      Could it be the clone/not clone story...? I don't know why I'm suggesting it but somehow it sounds right, like a possible right version of the bad title they didn't go with. If that not title is even for SGa that is

Comment

Working...
      X