• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen's Justice (703)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON SEVEN
    THE QUEEN'S JUSTICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 703
    Daenerys receives a visit from Jon Snow but the two clash over differing objectives. Cersei receives a gift from Euron Greyjoy, offering her a chance at vengeance. As the Unsullied reach Casterly Rock, Jaime turns his attention to Lady Olenna.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 August 2017, 12:56 AM.

Well, can't say that I disagree with Cersei's fate for the sand snakes. Poetically brutal.
    we found out who REALLY poisoned Joffrey...wonder if Jamie will apologize to Tyrion????

It certainly looks like the battle for the 7 kingdoms will be pretty anticlimactic.

ALthough it is nice to see Dany and Jon at least peacefully coexisting....to a point.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

those unsullied are badass
      and lol @ Euron pushing all of Jaime's buttons

anyone find it odd Cersei still didn't accept Euron's wedding proposal (and he's good with that?)
      Last edited by SoulReaver; 02 August 2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I was kinda disappointed in Sansa and how fast she went 'oh, bran you're the true lord of winterfell'.....I mean yes there is birthright but it's very likely that Bran cant' have an heir so she's not thinking too far ahead if she wants to make him the boss cause he's kinda a dead end.

I was really hoping that it was Arya. Although, is LIttlefinger on her list? When she gets there she may solve the whole issue Sansa is having....of course unless she's already there just wearing someone else's skin to get hte lay of the land.

sigpic

Comment

The Dany team is thining out fast, Greyjoys all but gone, Martells gone, and the Tyrells gone.

Well it does not look like Jamie is the valanquor(forgive spelling, you know what I mean)
          So if it only means younger brother, could any of you who have read ice & fire (the books) & got the Tshirt and souvenier mug, tell me if Jon Snow, now being related to Dany, could be younger than her?
          And have we ever established if Valanquor is gender specific, in that if Dany is the baby, she could be the valanquor?
          But then Euron killed his older brother, which makes him a valanquor, maybe spurned by Cersei, or out of a desire to be king, he could be the one?

Patience my boy, it is nearly over & we will find out.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            I was kinda disappointed in Sansa and how fast she went 'oh, bran you're the true lord of winterfell'.....I mean yes there is birthright but it's very likely that Bran cant' have an heir so she's not thinking too far ahead if she wants to make him the boss cause he's kinda a dead end.

I was really hoping that it was Arya. Although, is LIttlefinger on her list? When she gets there she may solve the whole issue Sansa is having....of course unless she's already there just wearing someone else's skin to get hte lay of the land.
            I think Bran's birthright makes him the rightful Lord of Winterfell, regardless of whether or not he has an heir. But then again, until he returned, Sansa's birthright makes her the rightful Queen in the North, so I guess they are all past that sort of thing now.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It was just disappointing to see her dump Jon so fast. LIke 'oh good, Bran you're here now, sit in the big chair', without even a qualm of 'ok, this is awkward'

sigpic

Comment

"She's smarter than she lets on."
                "...She's starting to let on."

I lol'd
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yes, she is. THat was so funny. I think Sansa does have the potential to be just as powerful as her mother.

I do wish she'd kick littlefinger out, but I would imagine he's less of a threat where she can keep an eye on him instead of out 'running loose'.

sigpic

Comment

the reunion with Bran was underwhelming
                    "you're back so much has happened! now you can be lord of winterfell"
                    "ok. I'm the 3 eyed raven"
                    Last edited by SoulReaver; 02 August 2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

I think it was supposed to be underwhelming because at some point between the end of last season and this one, Bran went nuts and lost his humanity or something.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Bran is probably going to end up the person and next face inside that white tree.

sigpic

Comment

if Bran keeps up with that wooden expression on his face they might as well put him in a tree

even his conversation with Sansa to prove he was legit, was ridiculous "remember that night when you were sold into that forced marriage with a psychopath? you looked beautiful" lol

btw I'm gonna miss the Queen of Thorns she went out like a boss with that last "f you" to the Lannisters & maybe even triggered something that will have repercussions far down the line

on the other hand we did get to see a glimpse of the old Tyrion when he mentioned the "whore door" (hoho) he secretly built below the castle

Comment

As much as it annoyed him, I do think Tyrion took full advantage of being underestimated.

ANd yeah, the queen of thorns did go out in style. I bet Jamie regretted the 'kindness' of a painless poison.

HOwever all 'sides' seem to be fighting to a stalemate. Cersei destroyed Dany's ships, they took Casterly rock but can't hold it. Dany's about to be under seige, which means Jon is about to be trapped. Cersei finds out that Jon is with Dany that can justify her attacking the north. Cersei does seem very confident in being able to kill the dragons, but I really don't think it;ll be that easy. I do think at least one of them will die but doing that will just tick Dany off beyond measure.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think torture is Jaime's style he's not Joffrey but Olenna wanted to be certain

problem is Tyrion's beard makes him look more like a sad dog than the wily game player from the start of the series so much so I suspect it was the writers' intent (make him look pathetic?)
                              I know since his escape there's no opportunity to be a player but he really should shave :/

no one aside from Tyrion & the unsullied know of the secret entrance & the unsullied are good fighters they can hold the castle for a while (it's not like they're stranded either it's no island)

ain't dragon scales suppose to get a lot tougher with age?
                              in the books there's 1 instance of a mature dragon killed by a ballista (a shot in the eye socket)

it'd take 100s if not 1000s of ballistas to have a fair chance of scoring such a lucky shot & with each ballista manned by at least 2 men that'd mobilize a good portion of the Lannister army

apparently the "dragonhorn" won't be making an appearance on the show so it looks like one of Dany's babies will get killed that way hopefully it's not Drogon he was always her favourite

Comment

Working...
                              X