This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient mothership

The ancients must of have a mothership of somesort instead of puddle jumpers because they built the stargates so they need to build the stargate on another planet (point of destination). i wonder if will ever see one (and not atlantis before anyone says.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Although Atlantis would have had the capability to place the Stargates on other worlds they did have they did have ships, in before i sleep
    Spoiler:
    we see that they had transport and warships, they sent a enoy with threre most powerful ships to degotiate with the Wraith and they were expecting the last of the people to arrive in a ship before they left Atlantis.
    Im hoping they find the knowledge in Atlantis to build there own Ancient mothership or warship.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

course they got ships, but they are all destroyed
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
        course they got ships, but they are all destroyed
        Hopefully not ey.

Would be cool if we find a downed ship like
        Spoiler:
        like the one in the defiant one
        and there is an Ancient in stasis.

Comment

yeah atlantis has gotta get some ships, i know atlantis is one and all that...... but i just think that getting a ZPM,killing the wraith and the genai are old already. i want to see atlantis go up to a wraith and say, mess with us and and well kick ure ass, were not the pathetic ancients and we know ure little secrets. get a ZPM or three and go kick the wraith in to oblivion, no hanging around for an invasion/ getting the and runnign stuff like in sg-1, u have the most advanced city have created at your disposal, use it !
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

the ancients have stuff all over the place, maybe even in the ocean that they found atlantis in.
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity."
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

i know they should do more atlantis and surrounding exploration than offworld stuff nxt season, for all we know the city might only be a tiny part of a great superstructure under the sea bed.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

I wonder if there is anything on the mainland we havent seen, maybe a massive ship building dock or warehouse full of ships that has been cloaked and the ZPM's run out in season two and we can suddenly see it.

Comment

i dont think so because jonas (the ancient) said that they clamped the city to the ocean floor so i thought they found a ocean planet, landed, and went down.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by backwardsman
                    i dont think so because jonas (the ancient) said that they clamped the city to the ocean floor so i thought they found a ocean planet, landed, and went down.

There devinatley is a mainland because that is where they Athosians are. And they werent always on the bottom of the sea because the said they sank the city after the seige started.

We also know that Ancients ships can go underwater because they city was underwater in Before I Sleep and they were still expecting ships to come in. So its completly possible to have themdocked at the bottom of the ocean.

Comment

i hope they scan the planet to find something.
                      - Albert Einstein

Comment

and i like this quick reply thing.
                        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Actually thinking about it I would be surprised the PJ sensors had not picked it up yet
                          Spoiler:
                          they found the warith ship on the planet in the defiant one because of the PJ scanners

Comment

well you could say that about todays military, u dont let everything avalable to all rank do you, pilot need to know where wraiths are, they dont need to know where the thing there flying came from.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

so there might be ships under the sea. that would be kool.

Comment

Working...
                              X