This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football Game???

Hey i know this is a bit un "sci-fi-ish" but during the Hide and Seek episode (i think it was episode 3) it showed Sheppard watching a football Game with others. I've tried to see which team it was every time i've seen the episode but still don't have any idea!...any help people?...please!

I might be wrong since it has been so long but I think that it was the Boston College game where Flutie threw the Hail Mary at the end

Comment

Yeah i thought that first time, i just couldn't see whether football pants they were wearing were yellow or brown, thanks anyway.

Comment

does it matter?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by spartan 117
          does it matter?????????????
          It would be interseting to know.

Wouldn't it be neat to see that maybe the game was taped after the premire??? That would be hilarious.

Comment

That would be pretty funny! although i think tape they showed was in black and white, not sure! (stupid Dvd's only available single!....everyone wants Box Sets!!!)

Comment

It was the Boston College vs. Miami game because he tried to explain what a hailmary was to Teyla/

Comment

That it was.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

1984, Boston College vs the defending National Champion Hurricanes. Down 45-41 on their own 48 yard line, only enough time for one more play. Flutie throws it up, Gerald Phalen comes down with it.

One of, if not the, best endings in college football history.
                  O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                  Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

The Cal-Stanford game comes close as well as the LSU-Iowa bowl game this year.

Comment

The Band!!!! That's why Stanford sucks and Cal rocks!

And I'm not biased in the least.
                      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X