• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Chocolate (308)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    HOT CHOCOLATE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    After narrowly escaping a Ferrous Corp attack Six brings a group of back-biting delegates on board -- but their conflict is quickly overshadowed when Ryo leads a strike team to infiltrate the ship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 11:53 PM.

Alright, this was a surprise at last. I was sure Sarah was taking control of the Android. That said, now Sarah is in a perfect position to take over the Android. She basically knows more about her programming than anyone and maybe even still has direct access.
    Oh, and Five is apparently taking the path of a maniac. Trapping people in their own mind, permanently, by the looks of it, is pure torture.

Comment

I'd been expecting/hoping that we'd get a big Two vs Four fight at some point because they had sort of established they were the two strongest human crew members for the past couple seasons. I guess I just wasn't expecting them to do it after Four had turned heel.

Speaking of which, in Pro-wrestling when characters turn heel they usually become weaker more cowardly because "obviously" the good guys are supposed to be more competent. I can't help but feel the same thing has happened to Four since he became Ryo.

He hasn't had a lot of success since becoming Emperor. It's like he's basically gone from being Teal'c or Ronon of the group to the equivalent of Cobra Commander. Or maybe Dr. Claw.

At this point he almost may as well end every episode by saying "I'll get you next time Raza! Next tiiiiime!"
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good point about Four's new potential catchphrase. Would fit him well.

But I don't find Four has become less competent. Frankly, I believe he had no chance to "make the Ishida empire great again" from the start. Just surviving is maybe more than expected in his case.

Comment

Well I guess it's disappointing, this episode.
          It's fun, no doubt about that, but still underwhelming.
          I Dont know but I feel it was easily fixed. This shouldn't be the case.

Comment

Working...
          X