• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I Could Believe You (307)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    WISH I COULD BELIEVE YOU
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    Following a chemical attack on his colony Five finds himself uncertain of who he can trust -- or what's even real -- as his mind skips from the ship to memories of his old life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 11:47 PM.

The only thing that really catched my interrest was the end. Ever since Threes wife was uploaded I kept thinking that she just need a Android or maybe even a clone body to transfer into and the problem is fixed. Now it appears she figured that out herself and instead might herself be a problem. This will be interresting.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I've suspected during all this season that Sarah is going to turn out to be a big problem.

Comment

Yeah, so we can all agree Sarah was trying out her plan? Which I suppose is to wait for Three to come "to her digital realm", then keep him occupied for a moment and use the Android to kill Three's body. That way, his consciousness remains with Sarah.
        Other than that, I start having a feeling that knowing SG1 is an impediment to enjoying Dark Matter. Like the time loop episode before was close to "Window of Opportunity", this one reminded me of "The Changeling" where Teal'c hallucinates about being a fireman. I did predict successfully even his second round in the machine (though that really was telegraphed by the scientists insisting they'll try another round). Somehow Dark Matter ends up being predictable for me and a lot of time smewhat boring.

Comment

Working...
        X