This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Guest Stars - Your Choice

If you had the choice of any actor for a guest shot who hasn't already been on Stargate, who would you like to see? And would they be one of the good guys or one of the bad guys?

Forget money or Hollywood status - pick anyone at all. Let your imagine fly - have fun with it! It should make for some 'interesting' posting.

For my part, I'd love to see John Malkavich play a Tok'ra. He can do 'haughty and snobby' very well.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

I'd love to see Michael Vartan as CIA agent Michael Vaughn and Kiefer Sutherland as CTU agent Jack Bauer go on a mission with Jack.... *g*

Comment

I'd like to Michael Vartan in any show in any capacity. He could be Luke the Food Servers Deaf/Mute assistant as long as I could watch him at work. Yeah, Michael Vartan's alright.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        I'd love to see Michael Vartan as CIA agent Michael Vaughn and Kiefer Sutherland as CTU agent Jack Bauer go on a mission with Jack.... *g*
        Sparks would fly between super-serious Jack Bauer and sharp humored Jack O'Neill. They probably wouldn't be able to stand each other - but it sure would be fun to watch!
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Anthony Hopkins in mad,bad,Hannibal Mode as a Supreme Big Bad.

Patrick Stewart as,well,um,anything at all really! How about him as some Alien
          World Headman or a Mystic type ?
          (I'd watch him read any Phone Book of his choice,as I love his lovely voice!)

How about James Earl Jones as a Goa'uld System Lord? (I'm cheating a bit on that one as he already did the voice for the Unas on Season 1 ep Thor's Hammer.)
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 September 2005, 01:46 AM. Reason: Correction of typo
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'd also love to see an interior of Jack's office with a sexy picture of Uma Thurmond on the bookcase shelf that says, "I'll never forget Paris, Love Uma" on it.

Then I'd like to see a shot of the rest of SG-1's faces when they saw it.
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Doug Hutchison as a goa'uld. If the writers let him, he could easily be scarier than Baal.

Michael Gordon Woolvett as anything. Just let him go nuts. It'd be nice to see the poor guy rescued from Andromeda...

Callum Keith Rennie. I liked him as New Ray on due South and I've seen him in a few other things and thought he did well. He has the cute factor going for him, too.

Kristen Cloke. I'm hoping she'd be more of a military type. LOVED her on Space: Above & Beyond, thought she did great in Millennium, took a scary turn in The Others (tv show), and lots of great angsting in Final Destination. She knows her stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE= Sela] Re Uma Thurman !
                Or Mary Steenbergen (Sp?). Jack seems to have a Thing for her too!

Comment

[QUOTE=F.H.BAGPUSS]
                  Originally posted by Sela
                  Re Uma Thurman !
                  Or Mary Steenbergen (Sp?). Jack seems to have a Thing for her too!

I think it would be a great running gag to see a different picture each time we would see Jack's office. It would go a long way to making Carter crazy.....
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

I'd like that idea too. Only thing is,I can see some Gaters thinking "Cosmic Giddiness" re Jack,and others seeing it as proof of Jack trying to offend Sam.

I don't care,I like to see some fun on SG shows !
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 September 2005, 01:47 AM. Reason: correction of punctuation

Comment

I think a bunch more fans would see as evidence that Jack has a life outside of the SGC as evidence by his statement that his "vitality" was just fine, thank you very much, in the episode he was cloned in.
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Agreed!!

Oh yes another guest to add to the list.Hugh Jackman!(Loved him in X Men!)
                        Maybe he'd make a cool Tok'Ra or a shady Rogue N.I.D. type?
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 May 2004, 04:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to say what he might play.Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          Agreed!!

Oh yes another guest to add to the list.Hugh Jackman!(Loved him in X Men!)
                          Love him in everything! Have you heard him sing? He has the most beautiful voice.
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Piper Perabo, as some sorta cute civilian... Ahh, she's great ^_^

Failing that Mary-Kate and Ashley as the evil twin Goa'uld sisters who get destroyed slowley and painfully using Carter's boot-knife... man they've had it coming to them for a while... grr...

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              Love him in everything! Have you heard him sing? He has the most beautiful voice.
                              I need to do some serious homework to learn more about him.
                              I didn't know he sang too.Cool .

Another set for your list:Eliza Dushku,Halle Berry,Alice Krige. Any of these would be ideal for Stargate SG-1,IMO .Versatile Actresses too.They could be cast as anything from Ultra Goodies to the nastiest Goa'uld,and be believable.
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 September 2005, 01:48 AM. Reason: correction ..again.:(

Comment

Working...
                              X