• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infantino Street (322)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    INFANTINO STREET
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322
    As the clock counts down the final hours before Savitar kills Iris, Barry turns to Captain Cold for help stealing an alien power source from an ARGUS facility -- one last-ditch effort to stop the enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 May 2017, 02:50 PM.

Woah, what next??

Comment

So with as often as barry's screwed with the time line, how can anyone keep saying he's a hero?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        So with as often as barry's screwed with the time line, how can anyone keep saying he's a hero?
        Can anyone say with that much power they would make different choices. I feel like these are mistakes Barry has to make to become the hero he needs to be.

Crazy episode in season 1 Barry lost his mom season 2 his dad season 3 it's Iris. I wonder who dies in season 4.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          Can anyone say with that much power they would make different choices. I feel like these are mistakes Barry has to make to become the hero he needs to be. .

But is he heroic when he keeps making that same mistake? Just like in the 100, where they keep saying "I'll do anything to protect xyz" even if it means giving up all my humanity etc..

Comment

But that logic heroes have to have no fault
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I was more suprised they actually went through with it, fully expecting some cop out next week to reverse it, either it wasn't Iris (HR using the holographic pen?), or Barry uses some maguffin like the speed force beings or Black Flash to fix everything.

When Iris took the ring off to give it to Joe for safe keeping I was like NOOOOOOO!

Comment

The more stuff I read about this episode the more it bothers me. There were so many ways to save Iris. I have to admit I didn't think of a couple and maybe that's the point. But they are all supposed to be really smart and didn't think of them. For instance they took the wrong tech from Argus. They should have taken the thing that prevented powers or took Iris there she would have been safe. They should have compartmentalized more (which they should have done even more when they realized who Savitar was). Why not go to supergirls earth surely that would be a better choice to protect Iris that Harry.
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  But that logic heroes have to have no fault
                  Faults is one thing. making the same mistake over and over, even after being SHOWN what doing so was causing, is not a fault. Its outright willful stupidity.

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  I was more suprised they actually went through with it, fully expecting some cop out next week to reverse it, either it wasn't Iris (HR using the holographic pen?), or Barry uses some maguffin like the speed force beings or Black Flash to fix everything.

When Iris took the ring off to give it to Joe for safe keeping I was like NOOOOOOO!
                  Same here. I was shocked to hell they kept with the 'she dies' angle.. BUT i LOVED the music they were playing both at the start and the end of the ep.. Very SGU like!

Comment

And yet people in the real world continue to make the same mistake. It's not hard to believe superheroes would do the same
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      And yet people in the real world continue to make the same mistake.
                      Not if they have common sense they don't..

Comment

I won't argue if people in the real world lack common sense or not but the fact remains we do keep on making the same mistakes.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

As a society, i agree. As individuals, many of us DO learn from our mistakes and not repeat them..

Comment

Captain Cold is channelling his inner Mark Hamill..

Did he always talk that way and I just never noticed?

He sounds like Mark Hamill's Joker.

Comment

This has been a good week so far for the dc shows finales.

Barry is closer to a villain than a hero, the way he totally disregards the consequences to save Iris. In the end it was all for nowt. Is he now gonna screw up the timeline further and everyone's lives to go back in time to try "fix" it? He doesn't care who lives or dies or who's lives are affected so long as his own family and friends are fine, but trying to save his parents screwed up everyone else's lives. He never learns from his mistakes. Team Flash is there to try stop villains from crossing the line, but who's there to stop Flash from crossing the line?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X