• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Madame's Men (419)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    ALL THE MADAME'S MEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419
    Daisy and May fight to escape from Hydra and elude pursuit after the former agent's change of heart, while Coulson worries about the future of S.H.I.E.L.D. After Aida is critically injured, Fitz sets her final endgame into motion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 May 2017, 09:02 AM.

Well looks like some of our questions got answered.

YES aida is fully in the framework and can disconnect any time she wants (like forcably after getting blown out of that window!!)
    Daisy DID get her powers, and i loved how may was "Hmm, seems you know how to use your powers rather easily, when did you train"..
    I also loved how phil stepped up like that when the news came in about the death of Mace..

I also liked how at the end, it seemed Ward was willing to die to ensure the message got out uninterrupted, but it might not be needed... Good redemption for him..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Well looks like some of our questions got answered.

YES aida is fully in the framework and can disconnect any time she wants (like forcably after getting blown out of that window!!)
      Daisy DID get her powers, and i loved how may was "Hmm, seems you know how to use your powers rather easily, when did you train"..
      I also loved how phil stepped up like that when the news came in about the death of Mace..

I also liked how at the end, it seemed Ward was willing to die to ensure the message got out uninterrupted, but it might not be needed... Good redemption for him..
      If Aida manages to get a real body the game is over though. She'll be able to do anything she wants regardless of her programming.

Comment

Truth be told when Fitz said he couldn't stand for failure, even from his own father, I honestly he was going to kill his own father.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          If Aida manages to get a real body the game is over though. She'll be able to do anything she wants regardless of her programming.
          Or worse. Build millions and let out all the hydra agents? Hell can you imagine an Evil fits in a new body. Or grant ward coming through?

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          Truth be told when Fitz said he couldn't stand for failure, even from his own father, I honestly he was going to kill his own father.
          I was hoping he had the balls to do so!

Comment

Kudos to Coulson for the mention of "alternative facts" and "fake news". In this case, it's a claim by the people, not the president.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

One thing someone over on the classicbattle tech forum brought up regarding mace.
              Since HE seemed to have proper inhuman/super powers in the framework, maybe the reason he did, was it WAS his biggest regret he was a fake hero, and had to "Juice up" to get that way.
              So in the framework, he was made a proper superhero..

Comment

One thing someone over on the classicbattle tech forum brought up regarding mace.
                Since HE seemed to have proper inhuman/super powers in the framework, maybe the reason he did, was it WAS his biggest regret he was a fake hero, and had to "Juice up" to get that way.
                So in the framework, he was made a proper superhero..
                That's a bit of a stretch.....

Comment

It might be. BUT since Aida set it up to 'correct everyone's biggest regret', who's to say what limits its power is in correcting that?

Also, if/when Sky and Gemma leave, what happens to the "AI versions of them"?? Gemma's was already dead, so imo she should go back to being dead. BUT what of Skye/daisy?

Comment

It might be. BUT since Aida set it up to 'correct everyone's biggest regret', who's to say what limits its power is in correcting that?

Also, if/when Sky and Gemma leave, what happens to the "AI versions of them"?? Gemma's was already dead, so imo she should go back to being dead. BUT what of Skye/daisy?
                    You mean IF they get to leave. Who's to say Radcliffe won't crack and reveal the location of the exit?

Comment

I think after watching Fitz kill his one true love, AND Knowing there's no chance for him to back to the real world, he would take the secret to his grave..

Comment

Working...
                      X