PDA

View Full Version : Eureka on DVD Question

planet_tv
March 31st, 2017, 08:36 AM
I'm in the process of getting the rest of Eureka on DVD but was wondering something about Season 3.5 because of the following: Wal-Mart and FYE are out of stock on it, Best Buy no longer has it available and at Target it's currently unavailable. Yes, I know Amazon has it but they only have so many left.

Does this mean the show's being phased out on DVD or getting ready to be rereleased on DVD?

planet_tv
March 31st, 2017, 11:16 PM
I'm about to answer my own question. I didn't know that they finally took Season 3 and 4 and did this:
instead of 3.0 and 3.5 being two separate dvd sets they finally made them available as one complete season on May 06, 2014 and the same for Season 4 but on February 23, 2016.

I wish I known this before I asked and next I will check TV Shows on DVD site first before I ask.

Gen. Chris
April 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I'm about to answer my own question. I didn't know that they finally took Season 3 and 4 and did this:
instead of 3.0 and 3.5 being two separate dvd sets they finally made them available as one complete season on May 06, 2014 and the same for Season 4 but on February 23, 2016.

I wish I known this before I asked and next I will check TV Shows on DVD site first before I ask.

That's mildly infuriating because of how much money I spent on the half seasons.

Oh well.

planet_tv
April 10th, 2017, 06:40 AM
That's mildly infuriating because of how much money I spent on the half seasons.

Oh well.

I was I had known too because I have half of season 4, season 4.5 but at least that will be the only part of the series that I have a duplicate of as haven't gotten any of Season 3 yet. According to Amazon Season 3 as a whole come out May 6, 2014 and Season 4 as a whole February 23, 2016.