• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Monster and the Rocket (212)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON TWO
    THE MONSTER AND THE ROCKET
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    Naomi and Amos try to help the Somnambulist launch with Ganymede's refugees, while Holden and the Roci hunt for the creature that escaped the lab. As Avasarala meets with Jules-Pierre Mao, Errinwright puts his own plans into motion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 April 2017, 10:32 PM.

Alright, in hopes that somebody will actually read this and is able to clear my confusion, I got a few bones to pick with this episode.
    First: How the heck did Errinwright know about Korshunov? I guess it's only logical that someone on the Martian Embassy on Earth would be needed as a link between Mao's research and Mars. But it really could be any higher placed official or even all of them could be in the know. Errinwright is lucky that a) Korshunov was in the know; and b) if Korshunov was really Mao's only Mars liaison.
    Second: Fine, Errinwright discovers the Karakum is about to pick up the protomolecule, but how does he destroy the ship? Ganymede is full of ships ready to pull the trigger at any irregularity yet Martians let their ship be shot down without any retaliation?

Comment

On the second point either it was a ruse or happened nowhere near Ganymede.

Comment

It happened very close to Ganymede's surface, because debris fell right at it and Alex even commented on it being something big.

Comment

Working...
        X