• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home (205)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON TWO
    HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    With Eros on a collision course with Earth, the Roci crew chases the asteroid in the hopes of averting a catastrophe -- and Earth's government is forced to place its trust in uncertain hands. Meanwhile Miller infiltrates the station with his weapon in tow, only to find something astonishing at its alien heart.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 April 2017, 09:31 PM.

Loved Miller hauling that bomb around Eros. I loved all the banter between Miller and Holden and crew. I really liked the scene when Avasarala told her husband that she was going to stay. And I loved the part when Miller was talking to ProtomoleculeJulie and when he decided to stay with her.
    sigpic

Comment

^^ Finally caught up on the last 2 episodes. I as well to all of the above.
      I'm really enjoying this show, I haven't read the books, so I'm assuming this is the end of Miller? Too bad I loved his character.

Comment

This episode is but the latest in an uninterrupted series of devastating counterarguments to the "There's no WAY this series could possibly get any better, or compete with the images in my mind when I read the books" thing.

This show is TIGHT! It's got Pocket like a cyborg Jazz drummer. In Key West. With Scotch.

The Miller/Julie arc has been building and building for the better part of a whole season (straddling 1 and 2), saturating his character, forming bridges to other characters (like how readily he grasps the Naomi/Amos dynamic, because he's got his *own* Jiminny Cricket. Like how there is a tragic tension between the Joy of his realization that the crew of the Roci is offering him his first real chance for a Connection, a sense of Belonging, a place to call Home.....and the grim irony that, deep down, he knows that he's already spoken-for....).

"There's no [I]WAY[I] they're gonna be able to cash that check."

Nope. Cashed it and were still so far into the black (no pun intended) that I have zero reservations disclosing that I made with the method-acting onion-prep routine when they both realized that they were already Home.

Wept like a Sicilian widow, I did.

I submit that anyone who remained unmoved by that scene has a promising future defeating detection by thermograqphy.

This show is pure, lyrical, disciplined (but Soulful) Poetry.

Comment

Yeah, I gotta agree this second season is easily topping last season for now. And last season wasn't bad either.
          It certainly keeps surprising me how much and what keeps happening every new episode.

Comment

I just signed up to comment on the superb quality of The Expanse Season 2.
            This season is blowing my mind!
            I find myself drawing parallels to the story lines and overall production quality of Defying Gravity. The Expanse is the only show for me that's come close to the emotional investment that I similarly held for Defying Gravity.
            So far, I continue looking forward to each new episode of season 2.
            Great show.

Comment

Working...
            X