• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom (413)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    BOOM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Coulson tracks down the woman who served as Radcliffe's model for Aida and is surprised by what he learns. The Watchdogs confront Senator Nadeer with the suspicion that she might have the Inhuman gene, making Tucker Shockley into an explosive fugitive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 March 2017, 09:00 PM.

Loved this ep. I loved how Beardy became the inhuman, much to his own chargrin, AND how he exploded killing the witch queen!.. I alos loved the team dynamics between fitz, simmons and the director, and his quip near the end "I know what my role is, i am the blocker", then went and stopped that big rig troop truck..

I also liked the Mack/Coulson duo working with the lass who became Adia's inspiration. BUT i hated that she went the route she did, willingly putting her mind into the "Framework"...

Comment

I thought she was playing along, but unfortunately not...

Is Senator Nadir definately dead? As much as she was a thorn in SHIELDs side, its a shame to see her go so quick.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if the whole obsession Radcliffe has with the darkhold is just so he find a way to save his ex-love, or if it's something darker than that. Reminds me of another person who did evil thing for a righteous cause. I.e. Anakin turning to the dark side to find a way to save Padme. Going darkside for any reason, good or not, is never a good thing, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Is Senator Nadir definately dead? As much as she was a thorn in SHIELDs side, its a shame to see her go so quick.
          Nadeer was just a pawn, the real enemy is the Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

I hope to god she didn't live..

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
            I'm beginning to wonder if the whole obsession Radcliffe has with the darkhold is just so he find a way to save his ex-love, or if it's something darker than that. Reminds me of another person who did evil thing for a righteous cause. I.e. Anakin turning to the dark side to find a way to save Padme. Going darkside for any reason, good or not, is never a good thing, imo.
            It does make one wonder. BUT just cause he is doing it all to save his ex, does NOT absolve him of all the harm he has caused..

Comment

I really hope that senator is dead, I do not like her and found her annoying.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                I really hope that senator is dead, I do not like her and found her annoying.
                Oh she definitely DEAD!! I find her annoying also!! Nice to see Beardy turn into inhuman, turn a man hated inhuman into inhuman is the greatest ironly at all!! So did not expect Aida have an original, I thought Radcliffe make Aida out of thin air!! I wonder what will Aida think of that??
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X