• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellowship of the Spear (215)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    FELLOWSHIP OF THE SPEAR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    After stealing the final piece of the Spear of Destiny out from under Eobard Thawne's nose the Legends head to wartime France in 1916, hoping that J.R.R. Tolkien can help them find what they need to destroy the mystical artifact -- before the heroes themselves are tempted to use it to their own advantage.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 April 2017, 08:32 PM.

Rory.. What a dunce. AND WHAT was with Sara giving him the spear like that?

Comment

"John Tolkien was in the north of France in 1916 during the Battle of the Somme as a Second Lieutenant in World War 1."

"Well, looks like we're going back to war."

"Wait, what? We have a time machine, we can visit Tolkien at literally any other point in his life and it would be simpler and easier for us. Or we could go to visit Ser Gawain himself. If the Waverider can take us to King Arthur, surely it can take us to him as well."

"Oh you're right, I guess that was literally the dumbest possible choice we could have made."

You know, I did think it was funny how Rip was smart enough not to mess with the life of Jesus, but when it comes to potentially offending your audience, pissing off Tolkien fans almost seems like the next worst thing you could have done.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Rory.. What a dunce. AND WHAT was with Sara giving him the spear like that?
      I assumed it was her showing him she trusted him, but apparently it was just her being an idiot.

I almost feel bad for Eobard. I love how he's aware of just how idiotic his enemies are, but by being in the same show, he's starting to become infected by it himself. How could he not expect them to attack his secret base if he knows Rip is on their side again?
      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 22 March 2017, 06:00 PM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Yea, you would think Eobard would have taken measures to protect the base a lot more..
        And man was snart a dick to rory!

Comment

I've always been a little bit bothered by the way everyone treats Rory. Ok, he is a criminal and all; and he's not academically smart like the others. But he has street smarts and knows how some things work a lot better than the rest. But the others constantly put him down when they are all supposed to be teammates and have to trust each other. Rory has proved himself on a number of occasions -- the rest should just over themselves and learn to accept him for the way he is.

Comment

Frankly, I think it's silly that he would be unhappy that they don't trust him like the others. He's already betrayed them at least once, even before this last time. More if you count him being Chronos. Also it's not like he isn't a villain, he's just a villain that is on their side.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 24 March 2017, 07:22 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Frankly, I think it's silly that he would be unhappy that they don't trust him like the others. He's already betrayed them at least once, even before this last time. More if you count him being Chronos. Also it's not like he isn't a villain, he's just a villain that is on their side.
              Very true. He HAS done some stuff to over come his being distrustful but as i was always told in the navy, you can do a hundred things right, but screw up once, and THAT's what you are remembered for..

Comment

I liked this episode just for the LOTR quotes and storylines thrown in... haha!

Comment

Working...
                X