• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake Up (411)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    WAKE UP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    Agent May struggles to free herself from captivity but must get past Aida, who is struggling to see much value in May's life. Daisy is summoned to answer for her actions while "undercover," putting S.H.I.E.L.D. in the cross-hairs of Senator Nadeer. Meanwhile, Mack's personal life threatens to come between him and Elena.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 March 2017, 08:52 PM.

OHH.. So not only did may find out that she;s a bot, but she can't do a damn thing about it, AND RL May is trapped still in her mind. AND the doc has gone to Ms Kill=em=all for protection and left a LMD of himself for Shield to piss around with...
    I also feel that Gen Talbot has SOMETHING going on that's not being said...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      OHH.. So not only did may find out that she;s a bot, but she can't do a damn thing about it, AND RL May is trapped still in her mind. AND the doc has gone to Ms Kill=em=all for protection and left a LMD of himself for Shield to piss around with...
      I also feel that Gen Talbot has SOMETHING going on that's not being said...
      I didn't like Talbot from the minute he showed up at the first base shield relocated to after shield "fell" and May told Hill where to find Coulson and then Hill told Talbot.

Comment

I don't really care if there were problems with this episode because what I liked I REALLY liked it.
        --I think even without the preview for this ep I would have figured out quickly that May breaking out of her restraints was just a simulation, but still enjoyed her fighting Aida.
        --Nice that Mack and Elena are officially together and to get a little backstory on Mack.
        --Small bonding moment between Mace and Daisy about putting on a show for people.
        --Nadeer is a very formidable opponent and seems to be holding all the cards right now. I remember feeling like this during season 3 - Hive seemed unstoppable. I'm loving the actress in this part.
        --Love that the characters on the show ship or at least suspect Philinda. Daisy hinted at it last ep. Elena and Radcliffe come out and say that there are feelings there. Yes, lots of us want Philinda, but not with LMD!May!
        --LMD!May is told that she isn't programmed not to be able to tell anyone she is an android, but that her programming makes her not want to do it. May is the definition of doing things she doesn't want to do because they are necessary (see Bahrain), so I think this might be a hint that LMD!May is going to out herself. I'm still hoping that LMD!May somehow is able to help real May and/or SHIELD. I want May's thoughts and feelings to override any of Radcliffe's programming.
        --I'm glad Fitz was secretly working on Aida's head because of his suspicions and not because he couldn't help himself working on technology that he was not supposed to work on. It doesn't quite make sense that he wouldn't tell Jemma his suspicions, but I can overlook it. I'm wondering if Fitz will reveal that he knows about Radcliffe's betrayal and that he was an LMD and in some way that opens the door to LMD!May revealing herself to Fitz or if Fitz just figures it out.
        --I was SO shocked that the final simulation they would bring May to would be Bahrain. My first reaction was to hell at my TV "Oh no they didn't!" but I was more shocked that they gave her an ending where the girl lived! I hadn't thought about where it goes from there. Are we now going to see the life May would have lived if she had saved the girl? (A spin on It's a Wonderful Life.) Will we see May still married to Andrew, trying to have a child? Or maybe May with a child? I love the idea of seeing May living another life.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          I didn't like Talbot from the minute he showed up at the first base shield relocated to after shield "fell" and May told Hill where to find Coulson and then Hill told Talbot.
          What also gets my hairs up, is the end of last ep the evil sociopath senator said "we ain't sending you in. Instead we have the big hitter".. THEN FIRST THING in this ep damn near, is Talbot showing up...
          Coincidence?

--I'm glad Fitz was secretly working on Aida's head because of his suspicions and not because he couldn't help himself working on technology that he was not supposed to work on. It doesn't quite make sense that he wouldn't tell Jemma his suspicions, but I can overlook it. I'm wondering if Fitz will reveal that he knows about Radcliffe's betrayal and that he was an LMD and in some way that opens the door to LMD!May revealing herself to Fitz or if Fitz just figures it out.
          When Gemma chewed him out for being obsessed, i was thinking he WAS being that way. THEN when the doc mentioned to aida about the "other LMD" i thought maybe that's WHY Fitz was obsessed. It was part of his programming..

--I was SO shocked that the final simulation they would bring May to would be Bahrain. My first reaction was to hell at my TV "Oh no they didn't!" but I was more shocked that they gave her an ending where the girl lived! I hadn't thought about where it goes from there. Are we now going to see the life May would have lived if she had saved the girl? (A spin on It's a Wonderful Life.) Will we see May still married to Andrew, trying to have a child? Or maybe May with a child? I love the idea of seeing May living another life.
          That shocked the hell out of me too, when they went back to that pivital moment in her life. Heck wasn't that one of the BIG things that kept her in shield in the first place? Maybe with that done, she (in the dream) leaves shield to stay with Andrew...

Comment

I've always been a fan of the Talbot character, and I'm really enjoying his role in the show right now.

I also had a feeling that either Fitz or Simmons was the other LMD. Or maybe Mack? Maybe his whole moving backstory was just made up? That would be really annoying.

I don't know if the doctor being a LMD is supposed to be the explanation, because it doesn't really qualify as "a safety net" for finding the Darkhold. I would prefer that to be it, though. I wouldn't really especially be looking forward to doing a Battlestar Galactica style "Who is the final cylon?" type deal with LMDs.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              I also had a feeling that either Fitz or Simmons was the other LMD. Or maybe Mack? Maybe his whole moving backstory was just made up? That would be really annoying.
              There was some stuff in the episode where Mack was Ghost Rider that foreshadowed his backstory, so I don't think it was made up.

Comment

I've always been a fan of the Talbot character, and I'm really enjoying his role in the show right now.

I also had a feeling that either Fitz or Simmons was the other LMD.
                I lean MORE to it being fitz.. As that would (to me) help explain his rabid obsessiveness with fixing Aida..

I don't know if the doctor being a LMD is supposed to be the explanation, because it doesn't really qualify as "a safety net" for finding the Darkhold. I would prefer that to be it, though. I wouldn't really especially be looking forward to doing a Battlestar Galactica style "Who is the final cylon?" type deal with LMDs.
                Where as i wouldn't mind that sort of thing happening. JUST as long as it doesn't drag out for too many eps.

Also, who's got an idea on who this Superior the senator keeps mentioning is??

Comment

Also, who's got an idea on who this Superior the senator keeps mentioning is??
                  I'm gonna jump out on a limb and say it's somebody who Talbot didn't eliminate within Hydra. Somebody close to Malick who had a special plan for the inhumans, but had other ideas about them.

Comment

What also gets my hairs up, is the end of last ep the evil sociopath senator said "we ain't sending you in. Instead we have the big hitter".. THEN FIRST THING in this ep damn near, is Talbot showing up...
                    Coincidence?
                    Oooh...gonna have to go back and rewatch those parts. Things are getting a little confusing because there seems to be some sort of mole/leak and there may or may not be a 2nd LMD. There are assumptions that it was Radcliffe who brought the info to Nadeer (through info he got from the LMD!May's feed). But how long has there been a mole in SHIELD? Could the mole not be connected to Radcliffe?

I am really unsure about who the Superior might be. The only person we've already seen who might fit would be Felix Blake. We know he is against Inhumans and was already working with Watchdogs during season 3. And there was no resolution with his story. I'm wondering whether the Superior won't turn out to be a totally new character, but someone from the Marvel comics.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Maybe it's who they are going to use to somehow bring Brett Dalton back.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'm gonna jump out on a limb and say it's somebody who Talbot didn't eliminate within Hydra. Somebody close to Malick who had a special plan for the inhumans, but had other ideas about them.
                        That could be. BUT i hope its not. I hope we have moved beyond hydra for good.

Comment

The guy who was running the Watchdogs last season was a former SHIELD agent from Season 1 (Blake, I think?)

Comment

Working...
                          X