• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land of the Lost (213)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    LAND OF THE LOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    Sabotage leaves the ship stranded 69 million years in the past, where Ray leads a team to locate a missing part of the Waverider. Sara and Jax go inside of Rip's head to try and rescue their friend from the villain he has become, where they encounter twisted versions of the crew.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 March 2017, 08:30 PM.

Yaay, Rips back!

Looks like we are heading to the Moon next week, this show keeps pulling out the stops!

Comment

Even though I liked evil Rip, I'm really glad that good Rip is back! I'm looking forward to the next episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Why are they acting like he really kissed Gideon? That's not really Gideon, that's just his imaginary representation of her as a human. We know Gideon can see into people's minds, but even if she did, that shouldn't make it her any more than the imaginary versions of the crew are really them.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Why are they acting like he really kissed Gideon? That's not really Gideon, that's just his imaginary representation of her as a human. We know Gideon can see into people's minds, but even if she did, that shouldn't make it her any more than the imaginary versions of the crew are really them.
          The tech they used to go into Rip's brain was connected to the ship, so maybe the actual Gideon hitched a ride with them. That would explain her/it remembering the kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Yaay, Rips back!

Looks like we are heading to the Moon next week, this show keeps pulling out the stops!
            What got me on that preview, is they are in a space ship. WHY DON'T they just fly TO THE MOON and go out in zero G to get it.. Why go through the hassle of infiltrating nasa!?

BUT as for this weeks ep.. LOVED IT'

I liked ray's ambivalence to being back where he was stranded, and the chat about Gertrude.. I also loved Mia's taming of her.
            I also like that he had the "talk" with Steel..

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
            The tech they used to go into Rip's brain was connected to the ship, so maybe the actual Gideon hitched a ride with them. That would explain her/it remembering the kiss.
            And who knows. Maybe at some date they might get a robotic female body that gideon can inhabit!

Comment

Working...
            X