Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borrowing Problems from the Future (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borrowing Problems from the Future (310)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    BORROWING PROBLEMS FROM THE FUTURE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    Barry hopes to find a way to alter the horrific future he has witnessed, putting him in a compromised position when the criminal Plunder -- captured and on trial in the future -- shows up in Central City. While H.R. plans to open the new Star Labs Museum, Caitlin invites Julian to join the team -- and Kid Flash steps up his game.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 January 2017, 10:26 PM.

I'm happy the flash is back but why would there be a news report from 4months ago in Barry's vision of the future
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

It is not 4 months ago, it is 4 months to the future. 2 months have passed since episode 9. Cisco vibes Barry and himself 4 months in to the future.

Comment

Wasnt the news report talking about the trial anyway, not the initial capture?

Why do I get the feeling this plan is going to backfire...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Ah you could be right I don't remember specifically. Yeah it seems like it's not going to be as easy as they seem to think. Also they seemed very unconcerned about gorillas attacking the city.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raj_2006 View Post
            It is not 4 months ago, it is 4 months to the future. 2 months have passed since episode 9. Cisco vibes Barry and himself 4 months in to the future.
            I know when Barry visted the future it's 4 months away so the news would be reporting on a story 4 months old. Unless they were talking about the trial like Teddybrown said. Also it is 4months Barry says on May 27th is when his vision is so it is 4months
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, did Barry Allen just spend an entire episode trying to figure out if it was possible to change the timeline? What is he going to try to figure out next? Whether Super Speed is possible?
              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 January 2017, 06:26 PM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                I'm sorry, did Barry Allen just spend an entire episode trying to figure out if it was possible to change the timeline? What is he going to try to figure out next? Whether Super Sspeed is possible?
                Same thing I was thinking. He created a timetravel split point called "Flashpoint" that changed his present and asks if you can change the Future. Seriously?
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Yeah, it was definitely about the trial

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    I'm sorry, did Barry Allen just spend an entire episode trying to figure out if it was possible to change the timeline? What is he going to try to figure out next? Whether Super Speed is possible?
                    Same thing I was thinking. He created a timetravel split point called "Flashpoint" that changed his present and asks if you can change the Future. Seriously?
                    Maybe the difference might be flash point was done cause he Changed the past, where as the future is something different??

But things i liked..
                    Cisco and AR Harry bouncing off one another..
                    KID FLASH!!! KID FLASH!!! KID FLASH!!!
                    Dad finally letting go of his fear for his son.
                    That CSI dude being invited to join the team and him accepting.
                    The house warming party

Comment

The past and future are completely relative concepts. Barry doesn't exist in some universally objective "present" just because the show is about him. Or maybe he does because it's a silver agey comic book show, but it doesn't make sense. People from "the future" still see themselves as being from "the present."
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

They really needed to explain that whole changing the future thing. The better question would have been, would he make it worse? Was her death an aberration?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Or will he become one by preventing her death?

Comment

He's never going to learnto stop messing with the timeline. Every time he tries to "fix" something he screws it up even worse. Guess he didn't learn anything from Flashpoint.

The Barry/Iris gagfest makes me wanna throw up
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              He's never going to learnto stop messing with the timeline. Every time he tries to "fix" something he screws it up even worse. Guess he didn't learn anything from Flashpoint.

The Barry/Iris gagfest makes me wanna throw up
                              Actually the Theory they are going by could work out, Storywise we obviously need confrontation, but in general yeah it works. It reminds me alot of Steins:Gate. There are different timelines, but if you affect enough Split points you are going to change your reality to another Timeline and therefore Future. So changing the Events leading up to Iris end should work. Though changing Timeline doesnt guarantee they end up in one where she survives. Barry would have to Jump to the Future to know.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X