I couldnt find a thread for this, but heres the first trailer

https://youtu.be/xrzXIaTt99U

Teddybrown
December 9th, 2016, 11:15 AM
https://youtu.be/YPUASeS6qc0

And a slihtly different trailer

DigiFluid
December 9th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Oh that's interesting...in the international trailer, do I spy the War Machine armour standing behind Tony?

garhkal
December 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Yes, cause that was the clip from Civil war, where tony summoned in spidey..

Teddybrown
March 28th, 2017, 08:53 AM
https://youtu.be/CC9BJv46juo

New trailer, this looks good!

DigiFluid
March 28th, 2017, 12:47 PM
It does! I never thought I'd say a Spider-Man movie looks good again!

garhkal
March 28th, 2017, 01:18 PM
True. But i just had to laugh at that last bit.. Stark telling a hormonal teen "Don't do anything stupid".. Its like telling a dog, "don't bite or bark".. AIN'T gonna happen!

KEK
April 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
My only complaint is that the trailer basically showed us the whole movie.

Gen. Chris
July 7th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Thought it was good...HOWEVER I am trying to wrap my head around the new timeline...If it takes place 8 years after the Avengers then that really messes with the whole thing.

DigiFluid
July 7th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Saw it last night, loved it!

Thought it was good...HOWEVER I am trying to wrap my head around the new timeline...If it takes place 8 years after the Avengers then that really messes with the whole thing.
Yeah until a more compelling explanation comes along, I'm calling that a mistake (that they made twice in this movie). The only way "Eight Years Later" can possibly work is if the whole of Phase One (including The Avengers!) took place in 2008, which we know not to be the case from numerous references provided in the 15 films and 158 hours of TV produced and released since Iron Man came out in 2008.

blueray
July 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM
I really like this movie. I liked how they protrayed what seemed like a real high school and students. I liked how his freind reacted when he found out.

I agree, the dates don't add up. But maybe they just suck at math.

garhkal
July 12th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Na its that revisionist history form of math!

P-90_177
July 13th, 2017, 07:17 AM
I was particularly a fan of how it kinda makes it clear how the average New Yorker would love their friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man while guys like J Jonah Jameson would despise him. Is fine around the city, helping out people on the street, talking to people, but then the minute he gets out into the suburbs he's out destroying people's backyards.

garhkal
July 13th, 2017, 01:18 PM
All the lore on spidey has always shown JJJ as having a HATE fest relationship with Spidey..

Gatefan1976
July 18th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Loved it, one of the best MCU movies made so far.

garhkal
July 18th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Well got back from it and LOVED IT.. A solid 7.5 or 8 out of 10..
Loved RDJ's scenes.. Just snarky enough to steal the scenes, but not the entire film. Also liked the mentions of what's happened from other films (like avengers 1 and 2 clean ups, Civ war, Sokovian accords etc..

And i feel that they made an AWESOME choice of Michael Keaton for Vulture..

P-90_177
July 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Something that did occur to me is I wonder if Vulture either knowingly or unknowingly ended up assisting HYDRA in getting hold of a lot of Chitari tech. That Leviathan that they were stripping down at the start before they got taken off the job could have been the same one later seen in Sokovia in Age of Ultron.

Gatefan1976
July 22nd, 2017, 11:16 AM
A secret agenda kind of kills the notion of Vulture being the "common man" bad guy though, doesn't it?

garhkal
July 22nd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Something that did occur to me is I wonder if Vulture either knowingly or unknowingly ended up assisting HYDRA in getting hold of a lot of Chitari tech. That Leviathan that they were stripping down at the start before they got taken off the job could have been the same one later seen in Sokovia in Age of Ultron.

HE very well could have, by selling stuff to them..

P-90_177
July 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
A secret agenda kind of kills the notion of Vulture being the "common man" bad guy though, doesn't it?

Well this is why I said unknowingly because I can entirely see it being possible that shortly after his team got taken off the job Vulture got approached by a HYDRA agent saying that they'd scratch his back if he scratched there's and helped them get their hands on more tech out of there. No questions asked. I mean at the end of the day you'd think SHIELD would have found out that advanced weaponry was being sold from reversed engineered tech, unless HYDRA within SHIELD found out first and covered it up.

garhkal
July 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
And since we saw him start this project of his up, WHILE hydra was still burried, its very likely imo, that did happen..