• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearts Still Beating (708)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SEVEN
    HEARTS STILL BEATING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 708
    Aaron and Rick go to great lengths to secure new supplies, unaware that Negan and the Saviors are waiting for them back home. While more than one person plots to take out Negan, Spencer makes a play to get on his good side. At the Saviors' compound, Daryl finally makes his escape.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 December 2016, 09:41 PM.

Its about damn time Rick got his mojo back!

Glad to see Darryl made it out, but once again, Negan pulls of more suprises.

Looking forward to the back end of the season.

Comment

I am also very glad to see Rick getting back to himself. I'm wondering if it makes any difference when Carol finds out about Glen and Abraham. In the sneak peek,
      Spoiler:
      they showed our guys at the Hilltop with Jesus saying it's time they meet Ezekiel. I can't wait to see Rick and Daryl meet him!
      Can't figure out the guy with the boots, since he was watching Rick and Aaron, I wonder if he set the whole boat in the lake of walkers as some sort of test or something.

Comment

I don't know if anyone here recalls the 80's anime, The Mysterious Cities Of Gold...

efd6bca431f6ee7d8477cb3f68f91840.jpg

One of the mainstays of that show was to have slightly over-long standing-around admiring something/preparing to take on the next trial/etc etc scenes, with overly dramatic music.

I feel like I was just watching such a moment... lol

The ending was just so over the top... time waster... Hey let's get most of our principle cast into the same shot for the first time in ages...

That aside.

When I saw that note on the boat, I expected there to be some tripwire with a grenade or something... Then when the note was revisited back at Alexandria, I again expected a big bang... But - nope, just poor Aaron got the big banging.

Yes, Mr Boots as he shall hence forth be known is certainly getting some build up... Will be interesting to see how he fits into everything.

I'd be doing what the Amazon's did... tuck tail and run! But be smart... send out some scouts first to try figure out a safe path... then load up and get out in a few hours right after a "visit"...

Daryl's escape is interesting... Was it that woman again... or someone else... And what's Negan going to say when he finds out his pet has escaped...

Actually, with the big ending... all I could think was - I wonder how many of these people are going to die this season...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

The look on everybody's faces when Jesus said "go meet the king" was worth a thousand words lol.

Boots man:
          Spoiler:
          Is supposed to be from a non-comic book group, they're going off script with this, I wonder whether it's to avoid a certian chapter in the comics and allow them to replace that characters death with one from this group

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            The look on everybody's faces when Jesus said "go meet the king" was worth a thousand words lol.

Boots man:
            Spoiler:
            Is supposed to be from a non-comic book group, they're going off script with this, I wonder whether it's to avoid a certian chapter in the comics and allow them to replace that characters death with one from this group
            Interesting, I was starting to think it was
            Spoiler:
            Dwight, as he is probably the one who let Daryl out and he is playing both sides in the comics. But if they are going off comics, it could be anyone with any agenda.

Comment

Working...
            X