• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Legion of Doom (210)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    THE LEGION OF DOOM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    Malcom Merlyn and Damien Darhk try to convince Rip to help them recover the lost pieces of the Spear of Destiny, but begin to wonder why their speedster ally is always absent. Meanwhile an eager Martin brings his daughter on board the Waverider, only to have her discover the true nature of her origins.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 February 2017, 10:08 PM.

I kind of loved Darhk, Merlyn, and Thawne and their interactions during this episode. I especially loved Darhk and Merlyn.
    sigpic

Comment

American police in Switzerland in year 2025 ?
      And why cant these speedster faze trough the walls in safe's ?
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

When the black speedster was locked in the vault, I noticed that there was some kind of orange laser net across the door. That didn't seem to be there when Thawne was locked in the vault with Merlyn and Darhk though. Can speedsters phase through anything? Maybe the walls are really thick and it would take some time until he built up enough speed to phase through the walls? Thawne did say that the black speedster would be able to get out eventually.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I kind of loved Darhk, Merlyn, and Thawne and their interactions during this episode. I especially loved Darhk and Merlyn.
          Especially their fight in front of Rip and him actually tearing into them, in a demented way.. Heck i loved how the actor is playing the befuddled rip period..

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
          American police in Switzerland in year 2025 ?
          And why cant these speedster faze trough the walls in safe's ?
          Maybe the thicker the wall/the more dense the material the harder it is to phase through it.

BUT is anyone else feeling that Mick needs to be booted? HE's getting to be useless to the team, other than being a demented sop of a drunkard...

I am almost to the point i would have rather HE BEEN killed off, and Capt Cold been the one to live.. AT least that character had some good points to him.. MICK right now has NOTHING imo that is redeeming..

Comment

Mick's being built up to redeeming himself eventually (again) maybe by sacrificing himself to save the team (IMHO).

Maybe by 2025 they have devolped technology to prevent speedsters from phasing through walls, after all Flash and Kid Flash have been around for a decade and given their "good" nature it's plausible they have worked with tptb or argus to develop some kind of technology to protect things.

I also loved the interaction between the three, although I suspect Rip is not as hippyfied as he's making out, there were a couple of suspect looks he threw while they were arguing which kind of gave away they were igniting some burried memory in him, or he simply knew what they were talking about.

Also, was that black speedster Zoom? Had the same logo and facial scaring didn't it?

Comment

I doubt it as wasn't he killed?

AS for Rory redeeming himself... I can't see it right now.

Comment

I think it is Zoom, the time wraiths got him and he pretty much looked like that when they dragged him away.
                sigpic

Comment

For the people who don't remember...Season 2, Episode 23 of the Flash spoilers

In the comics this is the embodiment of Death, particularly death for speedsters.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I doubt it as wasn't he killed?.
                    Yeah so was Damien Dahrk & Eobold Thawne

Comment

They darhk is his PAST self before he got killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X