• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chicago Way (208)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    THE CHICAGO WAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    After Darhk, Thawne, and their new ally Malcolm Merlin decide to support Al Capone in 1927 Chicago, Nate and Ray take the place of Elliot Ness to try and take down the mobster. While the villains target the amulet hidden on the Waverider, Dr. Stein struggles with whether or not to reveal his secret to Sara.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2016, 09:52 PM.

OK, so Malcom merlin is not only still alive, but now back in the past, With Darhk and thawne.. AND HOW???

I loved the team dynamics when fighting the mob, but MAN was the level of stupid ramped up when they got thawn/stein aboard the ship. FIRST Thing they should have done (especially after seeing Jax's reaction) was to have put him in the med bay to get a full check out.. AND WHY is it after both Jax and Vixin shot him, they just STOOD THERE??

It was funny though, seeing Rip back in the 60s being a film maker!

Comment

Thawne probably picked up Malcolm at some point like he did Damien.

Loved seeing Rip again at the end there, I hope it means he'll be back after the break. I've really like Sara as the team leader, but I've missed Rip.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Thawne probably picked up Malcolm at some point like he did Damien.

Loved seeing Rip again at the end there, I hope it means he'll be back after the break. I've really like Sara as the team leader, but I've missed Rip.
        I'm thinking there will be a lot of butting of heads once he's back on the crew. Sara would probably be keen to step aside at first but they've learnt to work fairly well as a unit with Sara in charge. Arguably more so than with Rip.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Very true. AND there's gonna be tension about his hidden message/arsenal room..

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            I'm thinking there will be a lot of butting of heads once he's back on the crew. Sara would probably be keen to step aside at first but they've learnt to work fairly well as a unit with Sara in charge. Arguably more so than with Rip.
            Yeah, Rip kept things secret from them a lot of the time and only let them know things when he felt that they should know, everyone pretty much grew to trust and respect him, but Sara is one of them (someone taken out of their time and not a time master) and they have worked pretty well with her in charge. Vixen and Nate don't even know Rip, and even though the others will most likely be happy to see him again, they might be upset that he scattered them through time and disappeared, even if it was for their own protection.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X