Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising

Something I just happened to notice rewatching Rising that I may or may not noticed before, or didn't didn't give it any thought before. When Atlantis was still in Antarctica before it left for Pegasus, why was the shield up? I mean it was in the middle of the coldest region on earth, unless the shield was used to keep the heat in? but shouldn't Atlantis be able to maintain proper environmental conditions without the shield?

There is already a thread for this episode within the first season list.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      There is already a thread for this episode within the first season list.
      i know that, but i didn't feel like weeding through 254 posts to find it

Comment

The place in Antarctica is a Lantian outpost not the city of atlantis. They travel to atlantis by stargate using the last of the power from the ZPM found on the planet they went to just before that

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          i know that, but i didn't feel like weeding through 254 posts to find it
          Actually, if you go to the SGA episodes list for season 1, you'll only find the number of episodes for that season, which was maybe 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
            The place in Antarctica is a Lantian outpost not the city of atlantis. They travel to atlantis by stargate using the last of the power from the ZPM found on the planet they went to just before that
            You are wrong. In the opening scene of Rising you seen the Antarctica outpost as evidenced by the presence of Ayiana that we see in Frozen, but also Atlantis has it's shield raised and activates the star drive to leave Earth.

Comment

Working...
            X