• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shade (306)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    SHADE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    Wally's dreams about being Kid Flash grow more intense, prompting Barry to reveal the truth about Flashpoint to try and stop him from giving in to Alchemy. As a shadow creature threatens the city Cisco urges Caitlin to confide in her friends, and the Flash comes face-to-face with his greatest opponent yet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 November 2016, 08:09 PM.

Wow that was pretty awesome at the end. I am however a little disappointed Barry couldn't catch that guy. He calls himself the fastest man alive but hasn't been faster than any other speedster.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

HE always seems to be slower in the start than any speedster he faces...

Comment

Damn... Savitar looks awesome

Comment

So he's a speedforce god?? And wally, wally.. What the heck dude... You just HAD to touch that damn gem..

Comment

Not really. He got his powers similar to how Barry gets his. He was flying a plane and it got stuck by lightning from the speed force. He took a different approach to them tho he studied and learnt how to pull more power from it and how to use it. He has several abilities that Barry doesn't among other he can slow other objects down and he uses the speed force to do it. Because of this he has a healing factor that is on par with wolverine. Now this is all from the comics so they could change it. He eventually gets defeated by Barry when he's the black flash. Barry accidentally touches him which kills him. They could do something similar to this but Zoom being the black flash.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

But the show is not like the comics in how someone gains their powers..

Comment

Anyone think that other CSI guy is Alchemy?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  But the show is not like the comics in how someone gains their powers..
                  Well no he could ha e gotten his powers some other way. I was just saying that's what happend in them. He has named himself after Savitr, the Hindu "god of motion".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Anyone think that other CSI guy is Alchemy?
                    To short imo.. Plus with his banter of 'i hate metas, why was i not one' it would be a poor cover then for him to BE one..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      To short imo.. Plus with his banter of 'i hate metas, why was i not one' it would be a poor cover then for him to BE one..
                      I agree, Im not sure who Alchemy could be...

Comment

Another thing i liked was finally seeing papa west getting potentially his own love life back up and running..

Comment

Working...
                        X