Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logan (Wolverine Final Film)

Looks different, but intruiging...

So where is it going to be in relation to DoFP and Apocalypse..

Comment

I'm excited but a bit confused all at the same time.

Comment

I'm assuming this is supposed to take place long after DOFP
        sigpic

Comment

The vibe I'm getting online seems to be 'we've had two other crappy movies that had Wolverine in them, but this looks like we're finally getting a Wolverine movie.'

I haven't read the Old Man Logan comics so I don't know what to expect (maybe that's a good thing), but this trailer intrigued the heck out of me.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

And we get back patrick stewart as Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              So where is it going to be in relation to DoFP and Apocalypse..
              I think I read that it's somewhere in the 2020s.

Comment

I had heard Logan is around 200 years old in it, which would be sometime in the 2040s. And I believe it is supposed to be set in the new timeline created by DoFP (even though the trailer almost seems to suggest the post-mutant future we saw in the original timeline's future).

That said, I don't think it's been confirmed anywhere, so maybe just wait and see.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, reading up on 'old man logan' it does seem its set in a 'mutants have almost been exterminated' setting.

Comment

2nd trailer.

Comment

Fng awsome.. Can't wait!

Comment

So did anyone go see it yet?

Comment

I did, and I liked it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just got home from seeing this. Loved it. My new favourite X-film by a comfortable margin.

Comment

Great film but very bleak. Well worth a watch but also in no way light entertainment.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X