• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magenta (303)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    MAGENTA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    A girl struggling with split personalities lashes out at her foster father, pitting the Flash against a new meta who can control metal. Jesse and Dr. Wells return from Earth-2 after Jesse's speedster powers emerge, and Wally struggles with his own lack of powers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 October 2016, 09:22 PM.

Interesting episode.. I wonder, was she using some sort of magnetism like power, or a massively strong version of TK..

I also liked the 'good cop, bad cop and dad cop, speech given to wally.. BUT the look he had at the end, makes me wonder if he might seek OUT alchemy to get his speed...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Interesting episode.. I wonder, was she using some sort of magnetism like power, or a massively strong version of TK..

I also liked the 'good cop, bad cop and dad cop, speech given to wally.. BUT the look he had at the end, makes me wonder if he might seek OUT alchemy to get his speed...
      In the comics her powers were magnetic, so that's probably what they were going with here too.

Comment

I think thats very likely to happen. To be honest, it was more a look of "so thats whats happening to me..."

Comment

I loved how Joe referred to Barry as his 2nd DAUGHTER!!! I laughed so hard cause that's how Barry acts with all the emotional outbursts and the crying.

Comment

I thought that too, obviously he doesn't know he had speed in flashpoint, but it isn't going to take long for him to work it out me thinks.

Or Alchemy will seek him out, he said he's been having dreams and Magenta said the same about, to them, different lives which we know were flashpoint images.

Comment

So will wally go evil to GET those powers?

Comment

So Magenta is an existing comic book character? Because it seems like they DC just gender reversed Magneto and replaced one letter. It would be almost like Marvel including a super powered alien who could fly called called Zuperman.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

So will wally go evil to GET those powers?
                  I think he'll become evil after getting speed, Sky are showing promos for the new series and although it's mostly zoom related material, they do have one very brief shot of Wally and Barry in the street together in their respective uniforms, not looking very happy either.

It's a day time scene and I don't remember it from the Flashpoint episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    So Magenta is an existing comic book character? Because it seems like they DC just gender reversed Magneto and replaced one letter. It would be almost like Marvel including a super powered alien who could fly called called Zuperman.
                    Unsure. BUT then i am NO where near up on DC comic lore..

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      Yes, she is an existing comic book character. Primarily a villain for the Wally West Flash if I remember correctly.

Comment

I thought so too. Maybe it'll be the case of "I've made a terrible mistake and now he's after me" type of scenario.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

That could also be an angle they go down..

Comment

I hereby proclaim it my official prediction. I haven't seen last night's episode yet.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X