PDA

View Full Version : Who is this?

Calicto
May 22nd, 2004, 10:07 AM
http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/m13.jpg

Who in the universe is that? It was grouped in a bunch of season 7 pictures with the exception of two apophis pictures.

It looks interesting and I was wondering if I missed something from an episode or not or whether it might be some one from season 8.

omnian
May 22nd, 2004, 10:09 AM
That would be Ra (from the film). Had to look twice, lol.

Anubis
May 22nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
Yes, definatley Ra from the original Stargate movie

SGSlugger
May 22nd, 2004, 10:47 AM
Spoilers for the movie....

That's what Ra is wearing whenever he orders Daniel to kill Jack and the rest of the team in front of the Abydonians as a sacrafice or whatever to their (false) god.

Thoth
May 31st, 2004, 07:16 AM
Geez. I had no idea.

What happened then anyway. Did Danny throw the staff weapon to Jack and Jack shot some of Ra's personal guard.

Hey, did anyone notice that none of those 'jaffa' were jaffa, they had no pouches.

Crazedwraith
May 31st, 2004, 08:38 AM
Geez. I had no idea.

What happened then anyway. Did Danny throw the staff weapon to Jack and Jack shot some of Ra's personal guard.

Hey, did anyone notice that none of those 'jaffa' were jaffa, they had no pouches.

Skaara uses Jakc's lighter to signal to Danny that he hads help in th crowds so he turns and shoots one of the horus guards, all the abydoina boys fire guns in the sky and every one legs it, the fourth Mmenber of Jakcs team get hit though as though running and dies, he was called freeman.

Anubis
May 31st, 2004, 09:33 AM
I think it was good when Skarra went to grab O'Neill's gun and he yelled at him. Then Skarra got up and got very scared! lol