X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this?

http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/m13.jpg

Who in the universe is that? It was grouped in a bunch of season 7 pictures with the exception of two apophis pictures.

It looks interesting and I was wondering if I missed something from an episode or not or whether it might be some one from season 8.

That would be Ra (from the film). Had to look twice, lol.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Yes, definatley Ra from the original Stargate movie
      __

__

Comment

Spoilers for the movie....

That's what Ra is wearing whenever he orders Daniel to kill Jack and the rest of the team in front of the Abydonians as a sacrafice or whatever to their (false) god.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Geez. I had no idea.

What happened then anyway. Did Danny throw the staff weapon to Jack and Jack shot some of Ra's personal guard.

Hey, did anyone notice that none of those 'jaffa' were jaffa, they had no pouches.
          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            Geez. I had no idea.

What happened then anyway. Did Danny throw the staff weapon to Jack and Jack shot some of Ra's personal guard.

Hey, did anyone notice that none of those 'jaffa' were jaffa, they had no pouches.

Skaara uses Jakc's lighter to signal to Danny that he hads help in th crowds so he turns and shoots one of the horus guards, all the abydoina boys fire guns in the sky and every one legs it, the fourth Mmenber of Jakcs team get hit though as though running and dies, he was called freeman.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

I think it was good when Skarra went to grab O'Neill's gun and he yelled at him. Then Skarra got up and got very scared! lol
              __

__

Comment

Working...
              X