Movie tie ins to agents of shield..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie tie ins to agents of shield..

So far we have had quite a # of movie tie ins from the various marvel films to the AoS show...

S1 had the thor 2, Iron man 3 and Capt America 2..
    S2 I don't actually remember any movie tie ins.
    S3 had Age of Ultron and Capt 3 *sokovian accords*..

So what are they gonna tie in for S4?? Looking at the movie schedule, there's only 2 films coming out, Guardians 2 and Dr Strange.. So anyone think EITHER will get an AoS tie in?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So far we have had quite a # of movie tie ins from the various marvel films to the AoS show...

S1 had the thor 2, Iron man 3 and Capt America 2..
    S2 I don't actually remember any movie tie ins.
    S3 had Age of Ultron and Capt 3 *sokovian accords*..

So what are they gonna tie in for S4?? Looking at the movie schedule, there's only 2 films coming out, Guardians 2 and Dr Strange.. So anyone think EITHER will get an AoS tie in?
    Given that they are adding Ghost Rider to AoS, you might see a Dr Strange tie in at some point. I have to admit, Dr Strange is making me a touch nervous for the MCU, it will be the first time they have dealt with mystic stuff on a movie level, and it has the potential to go sideways. I hope it doesn't.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Even tho im not a huge fan of Doctor Strange i think the movie is going to be awesome, its going to be fun to see what they can do to incorperate it into AOS maybe it would relate to Ghost Rider?

Also it would be fun to see how they could work a tie in with Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
      X