• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the New Boss (402)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    MEET THE NEW BOSS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    Daisy tracks down Robbie Reyes -- a.k.a. Ghost Rider -- and decides to confront him about his actions directly. Agents Coulson and May meet the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Director face-to-face, and a group of ghosts plan their own revenge after they realize what has happened to them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 December 2016, 08:58 PM.

So that was the new boss..
    Spoiler:
    And he's an inhuman to boot. Interesting.
    Also, anyone know WHY they are pushing teh whole "Daisy breaks her bones when she uses her powers" angle? She didn't seem to have any issue using them darn near most of the entirity of last season, heck the last time she did, was when she injured herself in S2, after trying (but failing) to push the power back INTO herself..
    So why are they pushing it now? Is it a way to gimp her powers?
    Loved the whole ghost angle, and those boxes, but what was that book they mentioned (something like darkhold, darkholm??)

Comment

Interesting...

Wonder where they're taking May. Could the book be a tie in to Doctor Strange?

Comment

Whom knows, but we can hope.
        Also, what does everyone think the powers of da new boss are??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Also, anyone know WHY they are pushing teh whole "Daisy breaks her bones when she uses her powers" angle? She didn't seem to have any issue using them darn near most of the entirity of last season, heck the last time she did, was when she injured herself in S2, after trying (but failing) to push the power back INTO herself..
          So why are they pushing it now? Is it a way to gimp her powers?
          I think she was using the gauntlets when she used her powers most of last season, so those might have protected her. She wasn't this time and is using them with more force (at least for the Quake Jumps she's been doing).

Comment

She did have those gloves on during last season, but she also used her powers like crazy last season...

Comment

Her powers were also a lot more impressive when they first started to come out. Maybe that had something to do with the initial breaking of the bones? I was confused about her bones in these two episodes.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think she has her gloves.

Are we sure the flaming head guy is Ghost Rider? In ep1 there was a brief clip of his brother in a wheelchair and that actor was formally on Fear the Walking Dead, anyway on Sundays Talking Dead they asked him what his future plans were and he said "well I can now formally announce I'm playing xxxxxx on Agents of Shield", xxxx sounded like Ghost Rider but I'm not totally 100% on it and the audience was making a lot of noise too.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Also, what does everyone think the powers of da new boss are??
                Inhuman strength? LOL

Comment

Did they confirm he was ghost rider at comic con?

I liked this episode. I just hope Daisy joins the team again soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious? Why is it in question?
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Why? Because the TV series doesn't follow comic book canon as far as I understand it (like the movies?), and this is Marvel, you can't be sure they're not pulling a fast one until something confirms it or not...

Comment

But has never done anything to make us think a Character is an established character then to flip it on us. I mean, his head flames up. He has the car which is a ghost rider thing. The advertisement says so, he even has the paralyzed brother. And they name dropped him. The basic Mythology seems to match. If he's not the real Ghost Rider, then Daisy can equally not be the real Quake. I just don't see any show in any franchise doing anything like that...at least not without earning the dire ire of its fans. Imagine if Grant Gustin turns out to not be the real flash? Or if Benoist isn't the true Supergirl. Or if we have a fake Martian Manhunter.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

True,, and they've got Ghost Rider under the shield in the advertising now.

I think I've become accustomed to too many twists in SciFi from other franchises that I just expect it nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                          X