• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shogun (203)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    SHOGUN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    Nate finds himself in feudal Japan, taken in by a peasant woman but unable to control his newfound powers. When the team arrives in search of him, they find that a local shogun has co-opted the Atom suit for his own purposes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2016, 09:59 PM.

So how did vixen get aboard without gideon mentioning anything to those aboard. And i loved the fight between her and Mick..
    So what's everyones thought on what that 'message' from Barry was to rip? Or the purpose of that hidden room??

And i loved the 'steel man' power that was given to mr historian... And i feel BAD for palmer to have his suit destroyed... Wonder if he can somehow get a new one..

Comment

There's probably a new suit for Palmer hidden in that room. Message from Barry is probably about Thorne, perhaps this Thorne is pre-Thorne that killed Barry's mother and these are the events that trigger him to decide to go back and do it because Barry stops him doing this with the message, maybe this will also explain why Flash went missing in the future (as seen in Thorns/Wells archive), he decided to hop of the Waverider for a while, goes "missing" and while he does that Thorns goes back.

It made sense in my head anyway...

Is Wally's suit similar to Thorns (reverse-flash) in flashpoint, coincidence?

Edit: the audio message is from several decades after the newspaper article that is seen in Flash.
      Last edited by Ian-S; 30 October 2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

What kind of "time police" make a point of going back in time to assassinate famous leader from history?

Are we supposed to not see the irony? Why even pretend to be preserving the timeline at this point?
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
        X