• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Justice Society of America (202)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    THE JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    The Legends are confronted by the Justice Society of America in the year 1942, and soon discover a time aberration that threatens the team of heroes on a mission to Nazi-occupied Paris -- unless the Legends intervene. Nate tries to connect with his grandfather, Commander Steel, and Dr. Stein is pleased to be appointed his team's new captain.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 October 2016, 11:56 AM.

Nice ep.. I loved the "we only talk to your leader.. The old fart"..
    Also liked the fight between the 2 teams, and ray gushing about how "That's how a team really should be"..
    Also liked the interaction between ray and Vixen. Though is she the same vixen as who encountered Arrow/Oli last season, or maybe the mother of that one?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Nice ep.. I loved the "we only talk to your leader.. The old fart"..
      Also liked the fight between the 2 teams, and ray gushing about how "That's how a team really should be"..
      Also liked the interaction between ray and Vixen. Though is she the same vixen as who encountered Arrow/Oli last season, or maybe the mother of that one?
      Grandmother
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Were there really no writers/director/otherwise-on-set-people who noticed that they had a black woman (Vixen) as a party guest--at a "private function" party hosted by Nazis?!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I did, just like they had Jax come in a'ok.. BUT things like that imo get glossed over these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Were there really no writers/director/otherwise-on-set-people who noticed that they had a black woman (Vixen) as a party guest--at a "private function" party hosted by Nazis?!
            this was in paris though, and she was in the entourage of someone else, its a situation that probably could have happened and only resulted in glances and muttering

Comment

But how many blacks lived in paris during the time of WW2??

Comment

A few, Paris had a black mayor long before anybody had heard the term Nazi.

They did make reference to it with the Nazi general telling grey not to sing any negro songs while throwing them a disapproving look.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  A few, Paris had a black mayor long before anybody had heard the term Nazi.
                  Interesting. Looked him up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severiano_de_Heredia
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    The best I could come up with is that they would have been fine with her being a server...
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X