• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashpoint (301)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    FLASHPOINT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    After altering his own past Barry enjoys the life he always wanted, with his parents alive and well and another Flash on the job. But when a speedster calling himself the Rival terrorizes Central City, Barry is pressed back into service -- and soon finds that the life he had before is slipping away forever.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 October 2016, 11:35 AM.

Atleast this only went on for 1 episode I wonder what Barry's relationship is gonna look with iris and what else has changed
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Enough that hopefully we'll see the repercussions for several episodes ahead.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Enough that hopefully we'll see the repercussions for several episodes ahead.
        I want an enemy who isn't a speedster
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Heck, how is it that we seem to be getting a heck of a lot MORE since barry became the flash..

I also wanna know, since we are now 'somewhat' back in the real time line, will Wally still become one/??

Comment

Is Alchemy a speedster?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I am not sure that was a Name.. More a hint for how he is gonna get his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                Atleast this only went on for 1 episode I wonder what Barry's relationship is gonna look with iris and what else has changed
                I havent followed the Series for that long, but I am already getting sick of the Time travel. He has been at the same Space and Time about 5 times now. What the Fudge happened now that a change occured to the fixed timeline? I was actually ready to be pissed that the Reverse Flash is allowed to change time, but not Barry. Then at least it clicked that this Barry is a Time result from Reverse messing with the timeline in the first place. Still I am going to scream if he goes to the night his mother died again.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  I havent followed the Series for that long, but I am already getting sick of the Time travel. He has been at the same Space and Time about 5 times now. What the Fudge happened now that a change occured to the fixed timeline? I was actually ready to be pissed that the Reverse Flash is allowed to change time, but not Barry. Then at least it clicked that this Barry is a Time result from Reverse messing with the timeline in the first place. Still I am going to scream if he goes to the night his mother died again.
                  He has to at least once (the version that waved off Season 1 Barry from saving his mom). But yeah, that original time travel Flash is the only other instance of him I want to see back there at this point.

As for what changed the timeline, now Thawne didn't get trapped back in time and have to replace Harrison Wells. The easiest explanation I can think of for Iris being estranged from Joe is that in this timeline, she didn't react as well to the reveal that Joe lied to her about her mother being dead when she was a kid.

Comment

Im guessing one of the other changes to the timeline is Tom Feltons character appearing...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Unfortunately there are few powers that can counter speed. Unless they get super creative and create a new character just for the show.

A lot of it is simply the source material.
                      sigpic

Comment

What aboutt that turtle guy, who could 'time bubble' up...

Comment

That would have been a good foil for the Flash.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but that does not seem like a season-long villain material.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Character himself? Absolutely not. But that power on a more Villany villan? I do think so...in a 1990's sort of way.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X