• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Savior (601)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    THE SAVIOR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    As our heroes set out to stop Hyde, Emma develops a mysterious side effect, and Storybrooke becomes a haven for refugees from the Land of Untold Stories. Meanwhile Rumple tries to free Belle from the sleeping Curse with the help of a stranger, and in a flashback Jafar confronts an afflicted Aladdin in Agrabah. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 September 2016, 09:24 PM.

So, it seems all savoirs have an 'expiration date' of sorts.
    I also laughed my butt off at belle/rumple and Morpheus.. Does anyone think that WAS the unborn kid?

Comment

I bet they go with the standard cliché of prophecy. It will happen but how Emma gets stabbed and the severity has been interpreted incorrectly. I kind of like the beauty and the beast music playing in the background
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Also, did any one else see if there was a face behind that one doing the stabbing?

Comment

There wasn't but the context (what Emma said plus who wasn't in the brief shot of the bystanders) made me think it was Regina or her evil twin.

Comment

I have to say this was quite the boring Season opener, besides Belles awakening and the Evil Queen showing up nothing really to note yet.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
            X