This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Jack (spoilers)

OK.... at the end of Moebius Pt 2, when Jack took the ZPM away he told Sam he would take it because she had packing to do. ( at the end of threads Sam broke off the marriage to Pete) So does this mean Sam has moved in with Jack, because in the next scene they were sitting in his garden fishing?????

This would explain why Jack is not in Season 9 as he had to leave the air-force to be with Sam, but could still be head of homeworld security, because civilians can do that job.

What do you think????

Personally I think Sam will tire Jack out, so he just won't have the energy.

Comment

It is possible but the fishing thing doesn't mean they moved in together... it was suppose to be the same 'fishing trip' that happened at the end of threads... if you look at the episode again you will see daniel and teal'c walking up behind them with stuff like they did in threads.

What happened first was:
      - Events in Threads
      - Fishing trip at end of Threads (no fish)
      - Went back in time and messed things up

What happened after it was all over
      - Events in Threads
      - Found ZPM + Tape in Egypt
      - Fishing trip at end of threads (fish in pond)

Comment

I hope they get together. It would be so perfect if they did. i like that the alternate Sam and Jack ended up snogging.
        That was so cute. someone needs to do some fics following their lives in the past. I was so happy I was jumpin' up and down screaming 'till my Mum made me shutup. It was so cute.
        Maybe I'm just bein' sad but how sweet was that scene???

Shéyna
        Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

i think there was a closeness between them when he was saying about packing and the ZPM.

Comment

He took the ZPM so Carter wouldn't get all tied up with it so she could go fishing with the crew.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by anielleda
              This would explain why Jack is not in Season 9 as he had to leave the air-force to be with Sam, but could still be head of homeworld security, because civilians can do that job
              Spoiler for S9
              Spoiler:

Actor Beau Bridges will join the cast of SG-1 in Season Nine as Colonel Hank Landry, who is hand-picked by Jack O'Neill to be the new commander of the S.G.C. when Jack is promoted to head the Department of Homeworld Security. (The fate of General Hammond, who held that position in Season Eight, is yet unknown.) Bridges will be a series regular, and will also cross over to do a few guest appearances on Stargate Atlantis.
              (GateWorld news report [MGM / SCI FI press release])
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Yeah, but there's still a possibility of them getting together. Nothing is certain. And anyway, it's all in our minds and imaginations, so even if it doesn't happen on screen, we can imagine it. Hehe.

Shéna
                Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X