serials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

serials

back in the 20's through the 50's, they ran a series of short movies, sort of the way we would watch a tv program today, but back then you had to go to the movies and you got to make a day of it, I discovered these when my parents got tired of forcing me to go to church and just left me home, I found a show called matinee at the bijou on my local BPS station, they ran these serials along with some other movies, any way I found one of these serial shorts. those of us who have seen the 1980's movie might recognize some of this;D

Serial 1936 Flash Gordon Space Soldiers Chapter 01 of 13 The Planet of Peril Buster Crabbe

Love them. They include Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Superman, Batman, The Green Archer, Jungle Girl, Dick Tracey, Commando Cody just to name a few. Well worth a look down memory lane either on the net or DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfax View Post
      Love them. They include Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Superman, Batman, The Green Archer, Jungle Girl, Dick Tracey, Commando Cody just to name a few. Well worth a look down memory lane either on the net or DVD.
      wow, I knew about buck rogers, but I didn't know about the others, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X