• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oathbreaker (603)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON SIX
    OATHBREAKER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 603
    Jon Snow's return stuns his friends and allies at Castle Black, while Daenerys arrives in the Dothraki capital. As Tommen attempts to confront the High Sparrow in King's Landing, in Bravos Arya's training takes a big step forward. Elsewhere, Bran bears witness to a fateful battle that his father took part in as a young man.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 May 2016, 10:36 PM.

Really? No one? Come on, this one was amazing.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

OK, well Jon is back as we saw last episode, & he is not a wight. He seems to have made a rapid recovery the way he is striding about, but I suppose they breed them tough in Westeros.
      I have not looked back, but I thought more than 4 Nightswatch stabbed him. It was good to see justice done to all, including Ollie. None of this namby pamby "Oh he is just a child, we should slap his wrist rehabilitate him" He did the crime, same as the rest.
      Daenerys seemed to get to Vas Dothraki quickly, I thought from the trailer Drogon would have got her before she got there. Now she seems to have problems because she did not come home as soon as Karl Drogo died, but we shall see.
      Something has to be done with the High Sparrow & his merry men, they still have too much power. Tommen needs to grow a set & not listen to the High Sparrow.
      Arya seems to have got her sight back quicker than I expected, going on all the spoilers from the books. What next for her I wonder.
      It was a shock to see Rickon captured, was that Shaggy Dog's head we saw? I thought they were off somewhere safe & we maybe wouldn't see him & aysha again.
      But they are in Winterfell, so maybe the bannermen still loyal to the Starks will rescue him.
      I forgot, the title is 'Oathbreaker' & it is a moot point. Jon did die, so his watch is ended, but then again he is still alive, so is he still bound by the oath. I would say not
      Last edited by Who Knows; 10 May 2016, 11:07 PM. Reason: Forgot last bit
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Well, if I recall correctly they swear to protect the wall til death

He did.

Honestly, if things are playing out the way many suspect he needs to be free of the watch and able to reclaim Winterfell, then possibly the iron throne.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The next time trailer kinda spoiled Rickons return I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            Daenerys seemed to get to Vas Dothraki quickly, I thought from the trailer Drogon would have got her before she got there.
            Ha, yeah, those compressed travel times occur often, but I don't see any way around them. The series must advance each major storyline every episode (or two). You know who *really* zips around a continent? Little Finger. That guy must have a pass to the high-speed rail line.

Something has to be done with the High Sparrow & his merry men, they still have too much power. Tommen needs to grow a set & not listen to the High Sparrow.
            Another one of Cersei's oh-so-clever plans gone awry.

It was a shock to see Rickon captured, was that Shaggy Dog's head we saw? I thought they were off somewhere safe & we maybe wouldn't see him & aysha again.
            Apparently they _were_ safe until Umber senior died. Umber junior sees things differently. The next generation is taking the reins of power across Westeros. In the last four episodes, the following houses lost their leaders: Baratheon, Martell, Bolton, Greyjoy, & Umber. Before that, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark, Karstark, Tyrell, and Lannister lost one or more heads of household.

But they are in Winterfell, so maybe the bannermen still loyal to the Starks will rescue him.
            I suppose, but who among the Stark bannermen is willing to go up against Bolton, Umber, and Karstark combined?

Good talk. :-)
            Last edited by Brother Freyr; 19 May 2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X