• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Woman (601)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON SIX
    THE RED WOMAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    Ser Davos tries to defend Jon Snow's body inside Castle black, while Sansa finds it difficult to elude the Bolton forces. Jaime's return to King's Landing brings more sorrow to Cersei, and Daenerys finds herself at the mercy of another Dothraki Khal -- while Jorah and Daario search the countryside for her. In Dorne, the Sand Snakes make their move against the Martell dynasty.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 April 2016, 12:08 AM.

That moment when Captain Phasma saves Jean Grey

Also Melisandre wtf?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Well now, a lot to take in as we jump from here to there & back again.
      It would appear Jon is dead, but Ghost did not set up a howling (or wailing, depending on your point of view) when he met up with Jon. Could this be a clue?.
      Daenerys is safe for the moment, the Dothraki won't kill or molest her, & they have to take her to their home, which gives more time for Drogon to turn up & free her.
      Melisandra may be the one to save the day, when the White Walkers see her they could die of fright, or shock, or both.
      Episode 2 should be interesting I think.
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

The scene at the end with Melisandre was interesting. I really feel like she'll have something to do with bringing Jon back or else what is the point of her and her visions and not burning Jon's body yet so that he doesn't become a wight. It seems weird a bit for everyone to just be guarding/staying with his body like that.

I'm guessing Ed went to get the wildlings to fight the Night's Watch, I wonder if he'll get back in time or whether Melisandre will do something to save them, like Davos was saying.

I kind of felt bad for Margaery when the Septa was trying to get her to confess. I also felt bad for Cersei when she found out that her daughter was dead.

I really liked the scene with blind Arya and the part where Sansa accepts Brienne. I also liked Varys and Tyrion's conversation.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah..

Basically everything was good except for the Dorne scenes.
          sigpic

Comment

So... Theon stabs that Bolton soldier in the back, but going from the angle of the strike, he would have hit the soldier's shield.... which was on his back....

Ok it's nitpicky but I expect better from Thrones.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It's almost a relief to see Melisandra being something different. She's always seemed to be a bit more than just a nutso religious type.

A witch or something? or....wasn't one of the 7 gods the Crone? She would certainly fit that description.

I kinda like that we've pretty much finished with the books. Nice to watch something and have no idea what might be coming.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Good episode, but as a friend and I were discussing today, so many plot holes...

Glad its back though, just a bit worried that the story wont be so tight now the books have run out...

Comment

My thoughts watching the Dorne parts, oh cool Alexander Siddig is still in Game of Thrones........ ......... ............ ......... ............. ............. ............OH WAIT NVM
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

LOL
                    Yeah, familiar murder is alive and well in Westeros
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X