• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emancipation (320)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    EMANCIPATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320
    In the wake of the Sokovia Accords Coulson tries to convince General Talbot to keep S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Inhumans off the books -- while Daisy surreptitiously communications with an increasingly frustrated Lincoln. Meanwhile, Hive uses Daisy's blood in a freakish experiment to create an Inhuman army.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 May 2016, 11:13 PM.

Well, i was calling it with Lash being Hive's thorn. BUT pity Mr flashy (the aussie) got the drop and shredded his internals with that heated up chain.
    Though i could have sworn Lash had a healing factor, so how coudl that have killed him>>

Nice to see Daisy is back, but with how weak she looks, i am not sure she's gonna be good come next weeks 2 HR season finale.

And man did i NOT see that double cross Sparky and May were pulling..

Comment

Man, wish we got more Lash v Hive...

Didnt see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well, i was calling it with Lash being Hive's thorn. BUT pity Mr flashy (the aussie) got the drop and shredded his internals with that heated up chain.
        Though i could have sworn Lash had a healing factor, so how coudl that have killed him>>

Nice to see Daisy is back, but with how weak she looks, i am not sure she's gonna be good come next weeks 2 HR season finale.

And man did i NOT see that double cross Sparky and May were pulling..
        I thought the same thing that lash would be able to kill Hive. he definitely had a healing faster against guns not sure what makes Hellfire's chain different but I guess it is. It was awesome how worried Hive was when it was Lash that stepped off the jet. I'm disappointed Lash is gone.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Man, wish we got more Lash v Hive...

Didnt see that coming.
          I agree. Seeing hive actually look SCARED when the door opened and showed lash and him backing up, i was expecting a MAJOR butt kicking session.

Comment

BUT pity Mr flashy (the aussie) got the drop and shredded his internals with that heated up chain.
            I still think of him as Gambit
            sigpic

Comment

True, he does seem like Gambit.

Also someone mentioned elsewhere, Lash seemed to heal shots rather quickly in prior episodes.. So why would the chain through the back like that, kill him? Can't he heal it?

Comment

True, he does seem like Gambit.

Also someone mentioned elsewhere, Lash seemed to heal shots rather quickly in prior episodes.. So why would the chain through the back like that, kill him? Can't he heal it?
                Maybe it was the placement of it it would have severed his spin maybe he couldn't heal that. Maybe killing the parasites out of Daisy took alot of his power so he wasn't strong enough to heal.... These are just lame excuses he should have been able to heal.
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                  Maybe it was the placement of it it would have severed his spin maybe he couldn't heal that. Maybe killing the parasites out of Daisy took alot of his power so he wasn't strong enough to heal.... These are just lame excuses he should have been able to heal.
                  Here's a thought: There was that anti-serum that Simmons gave Andrew (made from Creel's blood) that was supposed to help Inhuman blood that hadn't transformed yet fight against terrigenesis. Andrew had almost fully transitioned to Lash and it seemed a last ditch effort. But Andrew explained to Melinda how Lash was inside of him even while he was Andrew, and vice versa. Which was why Melinda got through to him, shot him and got him in the containment pod. Perhaps that serum wasn't able to prevent that last transformation to Lash, but it kept him from being fully transformed. I was thinking that some part of Andrew was still in Lash's brain - keeping him from killing Daisy and actually leading him to save Daisy. Maybe the healing part of his powers were also weakened from that serum? If so, that's quite a trade-off - giving him the serum helped Lash have enough of Andrew in him to protect Daisy, but also prevented him from being "invincible" enough to stand up to Hive. But supposedly everything that happens is meant to happen, right? Not just the power that an Inhuman inherits - but according to the clairvoyant guy Charles (from Spacetime) - the future does seem to be set.

Anyway, just a theory.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

This was a weird one. For most of the episode I was wondering why Lincoln was suddenly being so poorly written, so I really dug the Lash twist. But then the fight was kind of a disappointment. I don't even really get it, his entire purpose was to nullify the powers of one particular inhuman on one other specific inhuman? That's kind of silly. Or is the implication that it was Andrew's influence that caused him to specifically focus on Daisy? If so then he seriously bungled that mission, his hyper focus on her caused his death before he freed more than one inhuman or killed Hive.

What about all the other inhumans he killed earlier? Why did he do any of that?

Now that I'm talking about it, I don't even really understand Lincoln's perspective about every inhuman being designed for a purpose. Isn't that purpose to be an army of Kree weapons? It's no longer relevant.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                    X