• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacetime (315)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    SPACETIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    After contact with a homeless man gives Daisy a glimpse of the future, S.H.I.E.L.D. works to try and change a dark future that may be inevitable. Malick takes a powerful technology into his own hands, and Andrew returns to May for one final goodbye.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 April 2016, 09:03 PM.

Great episode. Knew the who time Andrew was gonna show up and stop may from going. Lash is gonna be the key to stopping Hive. What do you think Malik saw probably saw Hive killing him. Is this gonna make him help sheild?
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure what Malik saw. BUT i agree, a great episode..

For me, one of my big quips is how they are still treating Daisy's power. It seems it has been reduced from "shaking mountains and buildings, to "force push!"...

Comment

I doubt they are going to accept Malik's help. He's a bit too far gone. We ARE talking about the guy who tried to nuke New York in order to kill The Avengers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Not sure what Malik saw. BUT i agree, a great episode..

For me, one of my big quips is how they are still treating Daisy's power. It seems it has been reduced from "shaking mountains and buildings, to "force push!"...
          Yeah but it's not like she needs to use her full power, and I mean if she did she'd probably end up bringing that whole building down around her ears.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Great episode oh and btw Grant Ward, Neo called he wants his costume back
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Great episode oh and btw Grant Ward, Neo called he wants his costume back
              Neo never looked that badass.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Yeah but it's not like she needs to use her full power, and I mean if she did she'd probably end up bringing that whole building down around her ears.
                There's been a few times maybe unleashing her full might, might have been the difference between failure and success...

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  I doubt they are going to accept Malik's help. He's a bit too far gone. We ARE talking about the guy who tried to nuke New York in order to kill The Avengers.
                  Technically it was to nuke the Chitauri but I'm glad some else remembered this, was he playing the same character in the film though? I don't think he was ever mentioned by name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Technically it was to nuke the Chitauri but I'm glad some else remembered this, was he playing the same character in the film though? I don't think he was ever mentioned by name.
                    He wasn't named in the movie, but everything they've said about him in the show makes it pretty clear he's the same person.

Comment

Yeah it's the same person. If I remember correctly there was an article a while back talking about him playing the same person.

Honestly it is an AWESOME callback to the movie.
                      sigpic

Comment

IIRC didn't we actually SEE him in Avengers?

Comment

Yeah. The question was whether he was playing the same character or a different one. There have been a few actors that have played more than one role. Like Sousa from Agent Carter being in The Avengers, though obviously THAT was different roles.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah he was one of the World Council(?) members Nick Fury was talking to, we watched Avengers just after he reappeared in AoS and my wife immediately said, 'that sounds like Malik', to which we both got closer to the screen before exclaiming 'it is Malik!'...

One of the women in the same scene was also the woman Black Widow impersonated in The Winter Soldier in the scene where Fury turned up to login to the system with his other eye, I keep hoping she'll turn up as a Hydra agent in some AoS episodes too (Jenny Agutter is her name, Brits may remember her from Spooks where she played an epically callous killer double agent), Marvel do like their callbacks/cameos.
                            Last edited by Ian-S; 13 April 2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X