PDA

View Full Version : not what we think

epg20
March 28th, 2016, 09:12 PM
you know, I am beginning to think that hill top is not what we think it is, I am beginning to think that neegans group over threw them after being attacked by the people on the hill top , took their weapons and then they were forcing them to do all the food growing for them if they wanted to stay alive, or some combination like that.

cosmichobo
March 30th, 2016, 06:13 AM
I'm expecting Hilltop to have more significance sooner or later... Not sure how/why...

Brother Freyr
March 30th, 2016, 09:15 AM
If nothing else, I expect Hilltop's leader to be problem.

epg20
March 30th, 2016, 08:57 PM
If nothing else, I expect Hilltop's leader to be problem.

they built a really good set, so you know they are going to be there for a while, like the prison they built, that was central for over a year.

cosmichobo
March 31st, 2016, 03:04 AM
they built a really good set, so you know they are going to be there for a while, like the prison they built, that was central for over a year.

*chuckle* I love this logic... Watching, I wondered if they'd actually found such a place and just gotten away with minor set dressing...

epg20
March 31st, 2016, 08:24 PM
*chuckle* I love this logic... Watching, I wondered if they'd actually found such a place and just gotten away with minor set dressing...

nope, they built the entire thing, and it isn't a flimsy thing, that brick house is a real brick house, yes, those are real bricks, and, from what I can remember, everything there works.

cosmichobo
March 31st, 2016, 10:38 PM
Wow... Yep, that's impressive, and no way it'd only be a one epi set...