• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealing Fire (309)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    STEALING FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Clarke and Murphy find themselves in the middle of a bloody struggle for power as the Grounders select a new leader. After Pike orders the execution of Kane and the other insurgents, Bellamy goes to Octavia with an offer to help rescue them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 May 2016, 09:09 PM.

SO luna is a night blood. Isn't that the gal she bedded in Ep 1?

And i loved the whole tension in the camp with the hunting down, freeing etc and was VERY saddened to see Lincoln step up like that.. I wonder would pike have followed through with that threat he made though? Or was it a bluff.

Also loved how Baldy gave the 'flame' (that damnable chip thing) to Clarke, and she is now looking for Luna, and loved that Murphy is once again flipping allegiances.. BUT that look he had with the ice clan's night blood who seems to be taking on the leader mantle.. Was that one of lust/love?? Could they be setting them two up for a pairing?

Comment

I think the trader girl the Clarke slept with at the beginning of the season was called Niylah, but I guess she could have been lying. Octavia mentioned going to Luna at the beginning of the season and Lincoln told her that she was in hiding or something.

I loved this episode. It was sad to see Lincoln die since he was one of my favorites, but I was expecting it to happen sometime this season since I heard that the actor was cast as the lead in American Gods (a show that I've been looking forward to for a while now and even more so since Ricky Whittle (Lincoln) was cast). I felt really bad for Octavia, but I'm looking forward to seeing how she deals with it.

Loved everything going on at Polis. I really liked Clarke during this ep. I like that she's the Flamekeeper now. I also liked how she was stuck with Murphy, I found their dynamic interesting/entertaining.

Ontari is pretty psycho lol (I felt bad for Aden and the other Nightbloods). She and Murphy would make a scary couple lol. I find Ontari more interesting than Emori, but I think Murphy is better off with Emori. At least she seems stable and isn't out to kill all the Sky People. Murphy is a survivor though, and I think he'll do what he has to survive. I'm really looking forward to the next ep.
      sigpic

Comment

Luna is the leader of the Boat people Lincoln and Octavia wanted to ask for refuge.

This was a great, but also sad episode. I didn't expect a lot of things that happened. I loved that look on Octavias face... from grieve to revenge. She won't stop until Pike is dead. I'm glad that at least the others made it out. Abbie and Monty will have a hard time, though. Hanna knows now her son switched sides.

Making Clarke the new Flaimkeeper and then comitting suicide was kind of a smart move from Titus. I hope Clarke finds Luna fast. Even if not the real one Ontari as commander is really bad. I wonder how long Roan stands behind her until he realises he swapped one crazy leader for another (are all Ice Nation women like that?)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
          (are all Ice Nation women like that?)
          Of the 2 we have seen, it seems so.

Though one thing i really wanna know. We have ice nation, tree krew, and boat crew.. So what are the other nations/crews/clans??

Comment

Here is a wiki entry. Not sure if the info is correct, though... You have to scroll down a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

So much hate for this episode on IMDB, it scores a 4.4 lol, i dont get why
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                Here is a wiki entry. Not sure if the info is correct, though... You have to scroll down a bit.
                Thanks for posting that..

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  All the episodes since Lexa died have been given low ratings on IMDb. Apparently, a lot of Lexa/Clexa fans were really upset that she died/the way she died, and they feel like they were baited by the showrunner/writing staff, so some of those fans organized stuff on Tumblr or whatever to vote down episodes on IMDb.
                  sigpic

Comment

I never trust those kind of sites. The polls can be inflated so easily. I for one was not bothered that Lexa died.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, since anyone can create multiple accounts there, any group with any agenda can manipulate the ratings in their favor, especially for episodes, since most people who watch a show don't bother to rate them anyway (compared to the amount of people who rate the show in general).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        Yeah, since anyone can create multiple accounts there, any group with any agenda can manipulate the ratings in their favor, especially for episodes, since most people who watch a show don't bother to rate them anyway (compared to the amount of people who rate the show in general).
                        Also, shippers and slashers are nuts. It doesn't surprise me that slashers took out anger because Lexa is over. For some ( I don't understand it honestly) all they live for is the pairing. The story does not matter
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Also, shippers and slashers are nuts. It doesn't surprise me that slashers took out anger because Lexa is over. For some ( I don't understand it honestly) all they live for is the pairing. The story does not matter
                          True, there are some crazy, obsessive, aggressive shippers out there (some that would actually threaten harm to themselves and others over a fictional character/relationship). I also don't understand how someone could just watch a show for a character and/or pairing and not really care about the story (especially for a serialized show, where the overall story is greater than any one character). But, to each their own, I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            All the episodes since Lexa died have been given low ratings on IMDb. Apparently, a lot of Lexa/Clexa fans were really upset that she died/the way she died, and they feel like they were baited by the showrunner/writing staff, so some of those fans organized stuff on Tumblr or whatever to vote down episodes on IMDb.
                            Yup. Just like some episodes of other shows get 'voted down/up, all cause of some segment of the fan base easily peeved off.

Its just like why i rarely put faith in reviews of restaurants on yelp and other sites, for the same reason.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I never trust those kind of sites. The polls can be inflated so easily. I for one was not bothered that Lexa died.
                            Me neither. Heck, it made sense giving what was going on.

Comment

I didnt really like Lexa too much, she was kinda cool i guess but her death didn't bother me, the actress is a regular in FTWD now so i kind of expected it actually

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Yup. Just like some episodes of other shows get 'voted down/up, all cause of some segment of the fan base easily peeved off.

Its just like why i rarely put faith in reviews of restaurants on yelp and other sites, for the same reason.

Me neither. Heck, it made sense giving what was going on.
                              Yeah but it made me think that Marcus Kane was gonna be killed off or something in the episode due to prior events, i was not looking forward to watching it lol, but i enjoyed this episode well enough
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X