• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting Shot (313)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    PARTING SHOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    After infiltrating Russia to gain intel on Malick's relationship with the foreign government, Bobbi and Hunter quickly find themselves captured and entangled in an Inhuman assassination plot.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 March 2016, 08:58 PM.

Wow. What a tear jerking ending. Well at least we now know how
    Spoiler:
    Bobbi and Hunter get to be in their own show now, they are fully disavowed by shield

Comment

I couldn't help but notice Agents of Shield seems to have forgotten that the President is the head of the Russian government, not the Prime Minister.

It would be like if Hydra were trying to stage a coup in the States by assassinating the Vice President.
      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 23 March 2016, 09:30 PM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

They also treated Malta as if it were some criminal safe haven in Season 1. Pretty sure they aren't too keen on completely realistic country portrayals.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I couldn't help but notice Agents of Shield seems to have forgotten that the President is the head of the Russian government, not the Prime Minister.

It would be like if Hydra were trying to stage a coup in the States by assassinating the Vice President.
          Poor Putin, no one seems to know what his job title is...maybe he should do more shirtless photos!
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

I kept it together... And then Mack's face at the end.... I just broke down, man. I honest to god cried my eyes out....
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Is it me, or did it seem sadder than if they had died?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Depends how a death scene would have been done if they had gone their route. I do admit the bar scene was quite sad
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I kept it together... And then Mack's face at the end.... I just broke down, man. I honest to god cried my eyes out....
                  So far there has been VERY few Tv show episodes that have been as close as this to me breaking out in tears. One of the other's was my first watch of Meridian, another was that episode of Quantum leap where he was at risk of losing connection permanently cause he 'leaped' into the body of that schitzophrenic black kid, who got shocked....

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Is it me, or did it seem sadder than if they had died?
                  Just like last night's episode of Criminal minds..

Comment

At work, we've decided to do this sort of leaving party if one of us leaves...

Comment

*Raises a glass*

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        That would be awesome.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I bet you all secretly want someone to leave just so you can do it.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            I bet you all secretly want someone to leave just so you can do it.
                            Funnily enough, one of my friends handed in his notice the day this episode came out, he leaves at the end of April...

Comment

Funnily enough, one of my friends handed in his notice the day this episode came out, he leaves at the end of April...
                              Do it! And record it for...science...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X